Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirty Sanchez

themarktrix

MAYBE CHOSENONE WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE DEMONSTRATION......

SO POSITION YOURSELVES GIRLIES...I WILL SQUAT AND SIT ON YOUR FACES AND MAKE SURE YOU OPEN THOSE NICE LUSCIOUS MOUTHS.....AHHHHH OPEN WIDE

OK A FEW MORE SECONDS....HOLD ON...IT'S COMING OUT....HOLD ON...ALMOST THERE......DON'T WORRY I ATE A LOT OF PROTEIN FOOD TODAY SO IT WILL ALL BE SOLID

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

MAYBE CHOSENONE WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE DEMONSTRATION......

SO POSITION YOURSELVES GIRLIES...I WILL SQUAT AND SIT ON YOUR FACES AND MAKE SURE YOU OPEN THOSE NICE LUSCIOUS MOUTHS.....AHHHHH OPEN WIDE

OK A FEW MORE SECONDS....HOLD ON...IT'S COMING OUT....HOLD ON...ALMOST THERE......DON'T WORRY I ATE A LOT OF PROTEIN FOOD TODAY SO IT WILL ALL BE SOLID

:yuck::puke::yuck:

I perfer the Angry Dragon

On the first round of the night, work up an extremely large load during a blow job. Just before you're about to explode, grab the back of her head and ram your unit as far down her throat as possible, causing her to gag on your pint of fluid. The result? She spews it out of her nose, making her resemble an angry dragon.

it's when you are pumping your girl from behind. right before you are about to cum, you stick it in her ass and punch her in the back of the head, knocking her out. this causes her asshole to tighten up big time. tighter=better. by the time she wakes up, your long fucking gone.

feels fucking great. but it kinda pisses the girl off, so be careful.

or the roman war helmet is pretty good too....

it's when you sit your lover down on the floor in indian style. you go stand behind her and kinda just lay your junk over her face. make sure your balls are parallel to her eyes and that your cock is hanging down off her nose. looks just like a roman war helmet.

enjoy!

the burning bush....

as you pound the shit out of your girl in missionary position, right before you are about to cum, you ignite her bush with a lighter or a match (lighter is easier). as she screams in terror of being burned, just look at her and smile. now the tricky part.... you must extinguish the fire on her bush with your load. BUT, it's a tough move if you don't have at least a weeks worth of juice.If not, she may get burned and no one like's a burned twat.

Originally posted by nabuc1

I perfer the Angry Dragon

On the first round of the night, work up an extremely large load during a blow job. Just before you're about to explode, grab the back of her head and ram your unit as far down her throat as possible, causing her to gag on your pint of fluid. The result? She spews it out of her nose, making her resemble an angry dragon.

LMFA&BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's some funny shit!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sumguy

it's when you are pumping your girl from behind. right before you are about to cum, you stick it in her ass and punch her in the back of the head, knocking her out. this causes her asshole to tighten up big time. tighter=better. by the time she wakes up, your long fucking gone.

feels fucking great. but it kinda pisses the girl off, so be careful.

I heard of the Donkey Punch.. but in Missionary style.. while they are fucking.. .. and the guy is about to cum.. he punches his girl in the nose.. causing her muscles to tighten.. . which feels much much better for the guy... and us ladies... well.. where left w/ a bloody nose.. and some pain!!! :(