Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRUTH or DARE--who wants to come and play?

DJGaryMatthews

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowdancer

ill pick both

ha

so give me a question and a dare

hmmmm....ok for ur truth: if u and i were stranded on a deserted island with no food and no clothes, what would u do?

and ur dare: go to the jersey board and post that denny tsettos is the worst dj ever, and that tempts is also the worst club ever

PS: i have nothing against tsettos or tempts, but i know this will piss off the jersey board :D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

hmmmm....ok for ur truth: if u and i were stranded on a deserted island with no food and no clothes, what would u do?

and ur dare: go to the jersey board and post that denny tsettos is the worst dj ever, and that tempts is also the worst club ever

PS: i have nothing against tsettos or tempts, but i know this will piss off the jersey board :D

well im an goal oriented person, and id try to get out of the island

id start building a boat and shit

i think u intended this to be sexual, but if im starving and stranded i wouldnt be thinking sex, ha

but if u wanted to ask would i have sex with u

i think ur cute but i'd rather have sex with linabina, haha

ok ill go post that

and come up with some bettter dares, i wont be the slightest embarassed

oh and pick dare i have some good ones

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i read ur post, and fine, i pick a dare

oh i love u

are u ready

i dare u to reply to one of ur pm's(u know from the bi thread)

and say ull be at earth tonite and if they wanna meet up

and u must show us the pm and what it says

Originally posted by glowdancer

oh i love u

are u ready

i dare u to reply to one of ur pm's(u know from the bi thread)

and say ull be at earth tonite and if they wanna meet up

and u must show us the pm and what it says

give me another dare, cuz this one isnt gonna work. i only got one IM in reply to that bi curious post, and that guy already knows that it was a joke

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by quoth

Have u ever had sex with a minor and if so how many times?

Haven't had sex with a minor since I was a minor. Come on Quoth...is that the best you can do, you're letting me down

;) ;)

Originally posted by synderella420

Hey sweetie whats up?? Did u see that dare I had to do lmao!!

Okay I got a truth for ya, what is the most sickest freakiest sex thought you ever had and wanted to share with your partner?:D

without a doubt....while im dj-ing...to just throw off my headphones, close the lid on my dj coffin and throw her up on top of my dj coffin which is like the size of a real coffin and just have some hardcore sex. But....this unfortunately could not be shared with my partner cause A) we are no longer together and B) i just recently got my dj coffin cause i just usat have cases for my turntables and have had these thoughts ever since i got it....its pretty fuckin sturdy and if any ladies out there bout 5'-5'9" 120-140lbs wanna test it out...gimme a holla. haha.

Aw okay quoth so you dont like ganga bangs lmao!!!:laugh:

well i did not know this was a gang bang..in that case....Bring it.....oh and btw...all this time i been thinkin yer some big pothead with the whole 420 in yer name..but then i saw that yer birthday is April 20th and im like...OH DUH QUOTH WHAT A FUCKIN ONE TRACK MINDED ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! U ARE

LOL!! You are not the only one who thinks that lol!! No drugs for me only natural highs!! Except for ocassional drinks here and there lol!! Yes quoth get rid of that one track mind sheesh lol!!:tongue:

*cheeks are hurting like a motherfuck* YO U GOTTA BE THE FUNNIEST FUCKIN GIRL ON HERE...and no drugs for me neither only natural highs and well some natural drinks as well heheh just ask the people like JenEfur who went to the Rutgers Meetup how i am "under the influence" haha.

Originally posted by quoth

*cheeks are hurting like a motherfuck* YO U GOTTA BE THE FUNNIEST FUCKIN GIRL ON HERE...and no drugs for me neither only natural highs and well some natural drinks as well heheh just ask the people like JenEfur who went to the Rutgers Mettup how i am "under the influence" haha.

Yeah, rule of thumb... don't give quoth alcohol... he gets alittle nutz!! (lol)