Clubplanet Nightlife Community

loosing her virginity

ehoney

Okay so the first time i tried it, i was at B00 99 (Boo 3)

Over at the circle line tours place

ANYWAYS....... I had taken this yellow batman and was just waiting, and like an hour passed, and nothing happened. And then so i popped another yellow batman. All of a sudden my friend comes up to me and says, yo see that black drag queen right their, she just sold me two twenty's (k) and i was like, cool i can't wait to try it. But before we try it, i suddenly smell someone puffing on some dank. ANd i was like woah wheres that comming from. ANd behind me theirs this guy and girl puffin some nugs. SO i crotch down by them. The kid offers me his pipe, Its some tasty herb. I finish the bowl, and pack up some nice greenery of my own. In the mean time my friend whips out the bags he just bought. Takes a bump. I take a bump too (all the while sitting down) THe kid were puffing with offers five dollars for a bump. ANd says HOW IS IT. I was like i don't know , we just bought it. THe kid takes a bump. Stands up, nods his head up and down, and goes, YO THATS GOOD K. I really hadn't felt it yet. So were done puffin, and i STAND UP

BAAM!!!!!!!!! ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYTHING HITS ME AT ONCE, MY ROLL JUST SLAMS IN< MY LEGS ARE LIKE ALL LIKE JELLO. THE SHEER PLEASUREABLE FEELING THAT I GOT AT THAT POINT IN TIME< will NEVER BE MATCHED AGAIN. MAN OH MAN, me and my friends musta bought like another 6-8 bags from that same tall black drag queen, think he was from Massachusetts.

FUN STUFF, I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN FUN EVENING