Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johnny vicious

hello everyone

thanks for your support.

the rumors are true

the management at sound factory cancelled me for friday because i donated my time as a dj to benifit the red cross at exit.

as far as i knew i was doing something good to benifit a great tragedy.i did not get paid

if factory had a benifit i would be there too.as a matter of fact factory had a holloween benifit for kids with aids,i heard richard did an amaizing job. i called the club, rich luzzie who perfomed there and joe lodi to find out what time i should go there to spin and there was no answer.

i am as suprised as you are of this decision.i'm sorry to dissapoint all of you who were gonna be there.

if you do still go to factory joe lodi will be there.

if you decide to go to exit tony draper will be there,

they are both good friends and very talented dj's.

i'm not sure where i will go as far as a residency but..... i will be around thanksgiving eve.

gobblegobblegobble!!!!

thanks

johnny vicious

johnnyvicious.com

e-mail muzik448@aol.com

Originally posted by vicious

hello everyone

thanks for your support.

the rumors are true

the management at sound factory cancelled me for friday because i donated my time as a dj to benifit the red cross at exit.

as far as i knew i was doing something good to benifit a great tragedy.i did not get paid

if factory had a benifit i would be there too.as a matter of fact factory had a holloween benifit for kids with aids,i heard richard did an amaizing job. i called the club, rich luzzie who perfomed there and joe lodi to find out what time i should go there to spin and there was no answer.

i am as suprised as you are of this decision.i'm sorry to dissapoint all of you who were gonna be there.

if you do still go to factory joe lodi will be there.

if you decide to go to exit tony draper will be there,

they are both good friends and very talented dj's.

i'm not sure where i will go as far as a residency but..... i will be around thanksgiving eve.

gobblegobblegobble!!!!

thanks

johnny vicious

johnnyvicious.com

e-mail muzik448@aol.com

thats a class act right there....at least there are still a few left in the industry....keep it banging and all the vicious heads are looking foward to the next intense set that you are gonna throw down

Johhny U know your my FAVorite DJ**Ok just had to tell u again:D I was looking forward to hearing u tonight for a while since the last time at Factory.. I'm disappointed BUt whereever u are to spin I will be even if its EXIT:D :D THanks for taking the time to post too**we all love u over here as you know

word bro... good to see that you are handling this in a very professional manner. Its just too bad it seems like a couple of other people aren't.

Keep us posted about your next appearance...

Oh and by the way any chance of gettin a little tag team action with you and Mad Myles????? now that shit would be fawkin sick...

Originally posted by jonathanny

JOHNNNY VICIOUS u the best DJ in the city .... u desire to have a residency and i am sure that day will come very soon...

I hope u are at zacharys' on thanksgiving day ...

peace

Jonathan:D

This is the biggest Johnny Vicious head right here!!!jonathanny:D ;)

i definatly agree with eveyone here....you are definatly a class act and shows that you really dj for more than money but for a good cause. im sure i speak for everyone when i say that i appreciate you taking time out to tell us whats going on and it really shows how much you care for your fans. im sure someone will snatch you up quickly cuz we are all lookin forward to seeing you again

your the best!!!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

i definatly agree with eveyone here....you are definatly a class act and shows that you really dj for more than money but for a good cause. im sure i speak for everyone when i say that i appreciate you taking time out to tell us whats going on and it really shows how much you care for your fans. im sure someone will snatch you up quickly cuz we are all lookin forward to seeing you again

your the best!!!

peace out

gianni

well said bro

Vicious is definately a class act. Even after all that, he has nothing bad to say about anyone. One of the very few out there today. Hope to hear him again very soon. My favorite DJ and he proves it time and time again in and out of the DJ booth

I'll have to agree with everyone above. Vicious is the man nuff said, and by posting this, shows his care for his fans and his love of spinning. Factory lost a great man and where ever he spins next, gains one. Can not wait for the next intense set you lay down Johnny.

Like everyone said, what a class act. I have yet to hear anyone ever say anything bad about Johnny. Although never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, many of my friends have and they all say the same thing, "definitely the coolest DJ I have ever met!"

Johnny, look forward to hearing you real soon, where ever that will be!! You let us know and you know all of us will be there!!

yup.. to reiterate the words spoken thus far.. johnny, you are a class act and i will follow you to any club you happen to spin at and have been for years.. i mean lemme think for a second.. i've seen ya at tunnel(rip), factory, roxy, exit, LL, southbeach, zachary's, bridgview, metropolis.. and always have a blast :D although i must say, my dream was to hear ya grace the decks at twilo w/ the phazon *drool*

for those who havent' had the pleasure of meeting johnny, lemme tell ya, along w/ beign one of the most talented people in the biz and my favorite dj, he's completely down to earth..

keep up the great work, and can't wait to see ya again soon :)

Totally fucked up what Factory did to you..

.. Even tho I have moved on from your sound you deserve to play there.. Lot of folks look foward to you every month and Richard Grant has definitely fucked up a good thing..

..I didnt believe it at first and I'm kinda shocked he would do such a thing since he is a really nice guy

Good Luck to you Johnny

thats really fucked up for factory to do that...i mean since it was for a good cause. I always wanted to check you out at sf but all my freinds always cancelled on me :( I hope you'll get a spot real quick, cause the club scene sucks these days

Johnny vicious ur the man :o) :):D