Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glass

gnice

Originally posted by trancend

i thought you were talking about the drug

I figured people would think that...........Damn crackheadz!!!!!!:laugh:

Just joking of course. Well I plan on checking it out. So I guess I will let people know how it was since most of you haven't been.

Peace

Originally posted by kludgio

whenever i snort glass, it cuts my nose up. gotta be careful when handling pieces with sharp edges

You should try lining your nose with horse cum. I heard it does wonders!!

I have never tried it before but I saw it the Discovery Channel once. So it must be true.

Originally posted by kludgio

whenever i snort glass, it cuts my nose up. gotta be careful when handling pieces with sharp edges

i snort tempered glass and it goes down smooth. a special characteristic of tempered glass is its conchoidal fracture, such that its edges are not sharp but smooth, thus allowing for a smooth slide through the nasal passages. ask for it by name, especially the imports. my preferred dealer is: KUANG-AN GLASS CO., LTD.- Tempered glass manufacturer on Taiwan. mention my name and you will get a discount.

Its an upscale bar. Music is not its big draw. Its a "see and be seen' type of deal.

I've been a couple times during the week. The people are usually dressed from work.

Its very pretty inside and I liked the drinks. Be warned - its expensive.

I like a snooty bar every once and a while so I enjoyed it.

There's no cover. The crowd was hip downtown type ages 25-35.

I like all glass....

As for the Bar, I love it there. I usually go once or twice a week. The music has room for improvement but its not bad. The drinks are good, they only serve four types of beer. Mixed drinks are good but very pricey. Staff is friendly, and the crowd is 20's - early 30's trendy.