Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My photo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennEfer

Now that I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to decipher this... it still doesn't make sense. My boyfriend speaks 4 different languages and he doesn't get it either. Can anyone help me with this one?

Jen I've been trying to figure it out too...maybe you have to be cracked out to comprehend her language. She needs to stop cutting school for those raves and get her ass into English class!

Originally posted by loch

ah, allow me to break out the cracked-out-kandyraver-bonics-translational-dictionary:

Begin translation.

Tilly, are you asking me, 'Why are you posting this stuff?' because I posted my picture, or because I posted about the type of drugs that I do? If your question is why I posted my picture, it is because the hard-up pedophiles of CP wanted it and asked me to post it. If your question is why I posted about doing drugs, well, doesn't everybody do drugs? [Translation editor's note: this is suggestive of a rhetorical question; no response is required. Speaker assumes she knows the answer, as can be seen in the next sentence...] Well, if you don't do drugs, you can just eat me! [Translation editor's note: Our team of translators here (who are all former cracked-out-kandyraver-kids themselves, with 30 years of cracked-out experience between them) are all baffled here as to what the speaker means. Without a clear and definitive translation, we offer the following possibilities:

• Well, if you don't do drugs, you must be a carniverous cannibal, so you can just eat me! [Translation editor's note: this also does not make too much sense. Why would someone offer herself to be eaten by another human being?! If this is the case, we can infer that kandyraverkids also belong to a cannibalistic cult that performs sacrificial rituals]
  • Well, if you don't do drugs, you can perform cunnilingus on me/muff dive on me/lick my rug/tickle my beaver/give me oral sex. [Translation editor's note: This suggests that kandyraverkids enjoy oral sex and quite possibly are bisexual or gay. Also note the exclamation point at the end of the sentence. This suggests an eager need to have such an act be performed immediately; kandyraver kids are also nymphomaniacs.
  • Well, if you don't do drugs, well...I don't give a rat's ass what you do or don't do. [Translation editor's note: And quite frankly, we don't give a rat's ass what the speaker really means.

End translation.

honey, take a number and to the back of the line. :tongue:

O.k., I'm not sure what disturbs me more...the fact that you think you can say this to ME. Or the fact that you are using my own lines on me.

Either way, my number is 57 and I'm patiently awaiting my turn.

SK13

Originally posted by sarahkim13

O.k., I'm not sure what disturbs me more...the fact that you think you can say this to ME. Or the fact that you are using my own lines on me.

Either way, my number is 57 and I'm patiently awaiting my turn.

SK13

ooOOo, this one's got spunk. dishes out attitude, yet still waited her turn. me likey.

::and with that, he whisks her through the back door entrance:: cwm35.gif

holy crap... i think that you COULD actually start your own business.... that has to be one of the MOST professional looking posts i've ever seen... just think of it... a site, where parents can go, type in what their kids just said and get a definition in layman's terms.... you could start www.cracktionary.com i'm telling you... it would work!!!

ah, allow me to break out the cracked-out-kandyraver-bonics-translational-dictionary:

Begin translation.

Tilly, are you asking me, 'Why are you posting this stuff?' because I posted my picture, or because I posted about the type of drugs that I do? If your question is why I posted my picture, it is because the hard-up pedophiles of CP wanted it and asked me to post it. If your question is why I posted about doing drugs, well, doesn't everybody do drugs? [Translation editor's note: this is suggestive of a rhetorical question; no response is required. Speaker assumes she knows the answer, as can be seen in the next sentence...] Well, if you don't do drugs, you can just eat me! [Translation editor's note: Our team of translators here (who are all former cracked-out-kandyraver-kids themselves, with 30 years of cracked-out experience between them) are all baffled here as to what the speaker means. Without a clear and definitive translation, we offer the following possibilities:

• Well, if you don't do drugs, you must be a carniverous cannibal, so you can just eat me! [Translation editor's note: this also does not make too much sense. Why would someone offer herself to be eaten by another human being?! If this is the case, we can infer that kandyraverkids also belong to a cannibalistic cult that performs sacrificial rituals]
  • Well, if you don't do drugs, you can perform cunnilingus on me/muff dive on me/lick my rug/tickle my beaver/give me oral sex. [Translation editor's note: This suggests that kandyraverkids enjoy oral sex and quite possibly are bisexual or gay. Also note the exclamation point at the end of the sentence. This suggests an eager need to have such an act be performed immediately; kandyraver kids are also nymphomaniacs.
  • Well, if you don't do drugs, well...I don't give a rat's ass what you do or don't do. [Translation editor's note: And quite frankly, we don't give a rat's ass what the speaker really means.

End translation.

Originally posted by jjcbebe

When was this taken?

I love Raves..where and when is the next one keep me updated...

i love raves too. sasha and digweed are cool. i want to go to a rave where sasha and digweed are playing. in the sandbox, preferrably