Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chula Is Still Unsexed!

chula22

I can feel the love on cp. Thank you each and every one of you sex maniacs for wanting to fuck me. I feel truly and deeply honored. BUT......It has been 2 and a half long years and I am still without. I dont understand! HAHAHAHAHA! I think I will end my drought on December 2! HAHAHAHA!

Just felt like posting.

AND AXEL, I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS, SO WHATS THE ANSWER?

Originally posted by chula22

I can feel the love on cp. Thank you each and every one of you sex maniacs for wanting to fuck me. I feel truly and deeply honored. BUT......It has been 2 and a half long years and I am still without. I dont understand! HAHAHAHAHA! I think I will end my drought on December 2! HAHAHAHA!

Just felt like posting.

HOLY SHIT U HAVENT HAD SEX IN 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!

I GO CRAZY AFTER 2 DAYS

GIRL STOP TORTURING URSELF I THINK THERES PLENTY MEN OR WOMEN ON THE BOARD WILLING TO HELP U

Originally posted by glowdancer

HOLY SHIT U HAVENT HAD SEX IN 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!

I GO CRAZY AFTER 2 DAYS

GIRL STOP TORTURING URSELF I THINK THERES PLENTY MEN OR WOMEN ON THE BOARD WILLING TO HELP U

I have been really uptight with my shit girl. What can i say. I am to through. I am giving it to someone next month. I have to see who deserves it.

Originally posted by senorfern

I'll be more than happy to give you a "surprise" b-day present on December 2...or any day for that matter. Just letting ya know ;)

AWwwwww. Thanks fern! I will definitely keep your offer on file:tongue:

Originally posted by chula22

Just felt like posting.

U REALLY WANT ME THAT BAD HA !!!!!

Situations such as these saddens me.