Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Lounge at Rutgers??

If you are sick of the typical Rutgers scene...same people..same place.... this is an invite to you...come down to Gaebels(church st). we have weekly guests..Dave Tsang Ho(united underground), JFP, Hector Fonseca(Heaven NYC), and resident DJ, John Michaels(Rubber Monkey, Limelight). Def.a different scene than the rest of the campus. No cover. Also those of you familiar with the crew from Harvest moon.... we will have those guys down in the near future. Come check it out! If you are in the City Sat Nov 3.. stop at the Rubber Monkey..10$ cover...Djs John Michaels(down-stairs)...Divine..and Rich Luvv(up-stairs)...it will be a good night...promised.....279 Church st. (3 blks South of Canal). :afro:

haha... JoHn! i FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!

omg! dude! you remember me? DAVE... we met @ Twilo on Tenaglia and Cox nite! you used to spin @ The Melody Bar!!! I was going to go visit you but the damn hospital bought it and closed it down man!

HOLY CRAP! i was wondering what happened to you! i had heard that you got yourself a job @ limelight... SwEEt!!

I'll stop by and definitely see you this time man!

~PeaCe~

monday nites at gaebles is definitely worth checkin out...

far from that cheesy easton ave fratboy scene...

really nice space, nice crowd, and good music...

(wassup john ;)~

be sure to check out tuesday nites at the

Harvest Moon----AFTERMATH

Techouse... Techno... House...

weekly guests...

This Tuesday--DJs Rami and Raymond Saga

see ya there

.gayle.

So glad to see a good response! Gayle nice to see you on the boards! Look forward to seeing you this week! As far as cover...FREE...FREE....FREE.. in other words..no cover ;) This week will feature Dave Tsang Ho until 11:45/12, then I will close out the night, threre were alot of goooood releases this past week so expect some new vinyl! Dave, see you for Deep Dish this evening! I look forward to meeting everyone on Mon. See you all then... john Michaels:afro:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Whatcha think SPYGIRL2? You up for some Monday night parties? :letsgo: Sometimes its tough though, Mondays I'm usually out like a light :zzz:. I'm sure its worth a look! :D

I thought you only sleep during class?????......Well, when you go that is:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: