Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Worst Dj Ever!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to image in september when denny was spinnin and the music was pretty bad... went to hear him spin again @ image last week (10/26) and he was MUCH worse...there were a lot of people there, but not too many were dancing...

Guest saleen351

Boy come winter time ppl hate Denny but once summer comes they say Denny is a god...I really only see him in the summer so I got no input on this.. but Dj's can't be seasonal so you must decide!

Originally posted by saleen351

Boy come winter time ppl hate Denny but once summer comes they say Denny is a god...I really only see him in the summer so I got no input on this.. but Dj's can't be seasonal so you must decide!

Wat i dont understand is why he doesnt play the same all the time...yes, i can understand that when he spins somewhere like world or factory he has to play a bit different, but somewhere like image has basically the same type of crowd that there is @ tempts...maybe its that he just doesnt give a fuck when he spins anywhere else

everyone has the right to his or her own opinions. every dj has an off nite. or maybe even a few. it all depends on the crowd that he or she is spinning for. if a dj is standing there playing music for a lame crowd then its gonna make him play crappy or even LAME music. you people have to realize that the crowd denny has at temptations is 1 in a million. when he is not playing for his family, he's not even playing. Just like when Danny T is playing at a guest spot. he's gonna try, he's gonna play good, but nothing like VINYL. i mean i'm sure denny has fun at a lot of these guest spots all winter long but there is nothing in the world like those 3 months out of the year that he spins for in the summer. i know this has been said pleny of times on this board but its the truth. Denny Tsettos is not a HORRIBLE dj. he is just spoiled to what he has in the summer that it is just NOT THE SAME anywhere else. So when all you people go hear Denny you are expecting this AMAZING set that everyones talking about. but you're not gonna get it unless its a party. .......and at TEMPTS, its ALWAYS a party.

Guest saleen351

So A-tip, does this mean your gonna hook me up with some tracks???

I like Denny hes awesome, hes a cool guy too, always helpful with song ids after temps turns the lights on......Trust me I begged him for a month about sweet dreams white label and he offered to burn it for me if I couldn't find a copy. How COOL WAS THAT! Temps 5AM, YOU READY!!!!!!

Denny has sucked lately at image, but made up for it with the energy he generated from the crowd at joeys on fiday night.

As for the clubs are better in Afghanistan, to even say that you must be a moron and should be deported.

If you dont like tempts, stay the hell home and leave more room for the rest of us that will be there every week, we dont need you!:tongue:

Hmmm....some German DJ's suck ass...mainstream ones,I don't know...don't really listen to them too much...

DJ Ofer from Israel sucks ass..don't even know how he's a DJ...there are just some people who fucking can't spin and he's one of them....

Originally posted by glowdancer

I THINK DENNY TSETTOS IS JUST HORRIBLE

THEYD HAVE TO PAY ME TO GO HEAR HIM PLAY

AND TEMPTS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST CLUB IN THE WORLD

AND I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD

EVEN AFGHANISTAN HAS BETTER CLUBS, HA

GO SHOVE A GLOW STICK UP YOUR ASS AND START DANCING YOU DIRTY AFGHAN WHORE!!!!!:bigfinger :blown:

RIGHT!!!

Then obviously you dont know shit!!!!!

Are U Serious???????

There's no way you have ever been to tempts

What an idiot. I hate when people start a threads and don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Denny is ri-fuckin-diculous!

Temps is Insane:eek: Most people that diss him have only heard him like once or twice when he spins at places he could give a shit about. He knows Tempts heads love him, and thats what matters to him. Hence his Birthday party. Stop hatin! Denny Tsettos makes it happen for me! Go listen to Draper you phonies...:D :D :D :D

We wouldn't mind if you got on the next plane over there...SEE YA!!!!

First off, I would like to say that to each their own. Everyone has different taste and style, buttttttttttt......

Most of you people speak of Denny as he is God. How many of you have dreams of sucking him off??? Get off it already!

There are other DJ's in Tri-State area that blow this guy away. Try to listen to and experience other DJ's like Shawn Ink, Victor Calderone, Peter Rauhofer, Tenaglia or European DJ's that come to NY area to spin like Seb Fontaine, PVD, Tiesto (etc... I could go on) and you'll see what I am talking about.

I think most of you support the guy because he is from Jersey and your friends who have hardly heard any other DJ think he is the best. So you follow each other like a bunch of blind goats, bop your heads and scream "Yay Denny!" Such blindness!!!!!

I heard the guy spin several times at different clubs (Yes, Temps which has great energy but the lack of good music and more venues) and I think he was really good when he used to be in Abyss several years back. Bangin hard, tribal beats with a set of pleasing vocals. I actually went every Wed. Now he went to shit.

I heard him last at World, before he left, after bouncing to SF, and he was playing total garbage. No vibe with empty dancefloor. And no, I'm not a big fan of JP as of lately, '97-99 his best.

So people, open your eyes and stop following each other like a bunch of blind goats and experience other talent.

Originally posted by DONEproperly

I think he was really good when he used to be in Abyss several years back. Bangin hard, tribal beats with a set of pleasing vocals. I actually went every Wed.

You went every Wednesday, he was the Friday night resident at Abyss, if I'm not mistaken.

I really need to disagree with you on this one. I have been working in this business for a long time. I manage Joeys now, the past 5 years at the Abyss, and I run the Surf Club over the summer and I have dealt with many DJs and Denny is definitely the best. Yes he does have his bad days once in a blue moon like every performer does but his great days definitely outshine his bad days. Come to Joeys and listen to him play for a crowd. When he is there u mine as well think ur at temps the way the crowd acts. He comes there and makes it his home. In the city, there is maybe only one or two DJs that can outdraw him on a Saturday night. Remember he wouldnt have such a loyal fan base if he sucked. About temps, ur fucking nuts. Let any NYC promoter or goer tell u that temps is not the perfect night club feeling. You know what they won't. So do me a favor, think before u post.

Originally posted by DONEproperly

First off, I would like to say that to each their own. Everyone has different taste and style, buttttttttttt......

Most of you people speak of Denny as he is God. How many of you have dreams of sucking him off??? Get off it already!

There are other DJ's in Tri-State area that blow this guy away. Try to listen to and experience other DJ's like Shawn Ink, Victor Calderone, Peter Rauhofer, Tenaglia or European DJ's that come to NY area to spin like Seb Fontaine, PVD, Tiesto (etc... I could go on) and you'll see what I am talking about.

I think most of you support the guy because he is from Jersey and your friends who have hardly heard any other DJ think he is the best. So you follow each other like a bunch of blind goats, bop your heads and scream "Yay Denny!" Such blindness!!!!!

I heard the guy spin several times at different clubs (Yes, Temps which has great energy but the lack of good music and more venues) and I think he was really good when he used to be in Abyss several years back. Bangin hard, tribal beats with a set of pleasing vocals. I actually went every Wed. Now he went to shit.

I heard him last at World, before he left, after bouncing to SF, and he was playing total garbage. No vibe with empty dancefloor. And no, I'm not a big fan of JP as of lately, '97-99 his best.

So people, open your eyes and stop following each other like a bunch of blind goats and experience other talent.

** i love how u people come on here and preach about how denny sucks and blah blah...jersey people....wa wa wa!!!... SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT!?!?!~~>just because we are from jersey and like denny....we can't like any other dj's or know anything about music?!?!?! PLEASE!! it is so old....so don't come on here listing dj's and saying that we need to experience other talent because if u knew anything then u would know that most of these people HAVE experienced other talent!!((including all those dj's u named above!))..... SOME OF US APPRECIATE ALL KINDS OF DJ'S...CROWDS...VENUES....ETC ETC.....so just let it go!