Clubplanet Nightlife Community

listen to this shit.... has this ever happened to you before?

Quintessential college situation right here... has this ever happened to anyone? My boyfriend had just slipped it in... and the fucking fire alarm went off. We had to get dressed, go all the way outside.... it fucking sucked. Then of course you gotta finish what you start... and everyone on my floor was all awake and most likely heard every second of it. Just had to get that out.

Never had that problem last year, the fire alarm on my floor was broken so if we didnt feel like going out we just said fuck it. What are they going to do fine us for having a broken alarm. The only problem I had was having a roomate walk in, you guys ever had that happen? Its much harder now, over here in the apartments because we dont have the chain like the quads do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never had that problem last year, the fire alarm on my floor was broken so if we didnt feel like going out we just said fuck it. What are they going to do fine us for having a broken alarm. The only problem I had was having a roomate walk in, you guys ever had that happen? Its much harder now, over here in the apartments because we dont have the chain like the quads do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time ago when I was a freshmen I remember after a frat party, my roommate and I came back with a girl and when I was asleep (drunk) they were squicking the bed and it was weird cause we were all drunk and I had to go pee. Worst they didn't bother shutting the light. I got up and walked to the restroom. That was weird to see those 2 still going even when I got up.. Talk about some brazen sexoholics......

Originally posted by highmay

its probably more erotic that way anyway...but if i was your bf i would have said "Fuck you, Firemarshall Bill, I've got a job to do!"

LMAO Trust me man, the thought crossed my mind. Fuckin' I woke up at 8am and after three hours of fucking around, the firealarm goes off. Pissed does not describe it. I dont think anything does. If it happens to any of you out there, you have my sympathies.

Originally posted by arcticshdw

LMAO Trust me man, the thought crossed my mind. Fuckin' I woke up at 8am and after three hours of fucking around, the firealarm goes off. Pissed does not describe it. I dont think anything does. If it happens to any of you out there, you have my sympathies.

It was 2 hours... not 3 :D

Back in my freshmen year of college the girls in some sorority on my floor used to pull the fire alarm every night around 4am.

It got so bad that no one was leaving when the alarm would sound. And one night, there really was a fire in the basement so the head RA of the dorm had to knock on everyone's door and yell that there really was a fire in the building. It took like an hour or so for everyone to get out of the building, but everyone got out alright.

After that, the alarms weren't pulled anymore (thank God).