Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Lmao Lmao Roflmaooo

spikesnj

Ok......so my girlfriends friends decided to go out to Exit on friday night....I got dragged along on this journey....I decided to put all my HATRED and BAD EXPERIENCES at exit behind and try and have a good time just chillin with my girl......but this DEFINETLY DID NOT HAPPEN....I go out to hear great music...music that makes you smile and get up and dacnce..music wih a vibe and aura that comes with it.....i dont know who thefuck was spinning from about 12:30-1:45 (THE TIME WAS THERE), but whoever he was....needs to go buy some new FUCKING records...all of you fuckin people who go to exit fridays have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER....every song that was playe is at least 2 years old....i coudnt fuckin believe it....and how DARE he play Deep Kemical.....i left right after that....wha teh fucki is this ong from the diamonds commercial...are U KIDDIN me...how cheesy can you get......I did not get up and dance once, nor did I GET UP AT ALL....CROWD IS UGLY, PEOPLE CANT DANCE, GLOSTICKS ALL OVER THE PLACE, COPS ALL OVER, and THE WORST FUCKIN MUSIC I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.....if you think exit fridays are good.....GET A FUCKIN CLUE....MR DRAPER-GO RECORD SHOPPING YOU MORON......never agaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.......

-dave:D

Originally posted by spikesnj

Ok......so my girlfriends friends decided to go out to Exit on friday night....I got dragged along on this journey....I decided to put all my HATRED and BAD EXPERIENCES at exit behind and try and have a good time just chillin with my girl......but this DEFINETLY DID NOT HAPPEN....I go out to hear great music...music that makes you smile and get up and dacnce..music wih a vibe and aura that comes with it.....i dont know who thefuck was spinning from about 12:30-1:45 (THE TIME WAS THERE), but whoever he was....needs to go buy some new FUCKING records...all of you fuckin people who go to exit fridays have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER....every song that was playe is at least 2 years old....i coudnt fuckin believe it....and how DARE he play Deep Kemical.....i left right after that....wha teh fucki is this ong from the diamonds commercial...are U KIDDIN me...how cheesy can you get......I did not get up and dance once, nor did I GET UP AT ALL....CROWD IS UGLY, PEOPLE CANT DANCE, GLOSTICKS ALL OVER THE PLACE, COPS ALL OVER, and THE WORST FUCKIN MUSIC I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.....if you think exit fridays are good.....GET A FUCKIN CLUE....MR DRAPER-GO RECORD SHOPPING YOU MORON......never agaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.......

tell it how it is

Originally posted by roninmess

Draper started off with old jam but the night rounded out with great new beats.

Yeah but to tell you the honest truth, I think it's nice sometimes when a sick ass older track is dropped and the crowd goes crazy with nostalgic feelings.. i.e. Come To Me.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by codica3

Mmm.. ok.. thank you for your opinion.. it's appreciated.. but then again.. Exit must be doing something right if every Friday it's jam packed with people.. :D :D :D

the only thing done right at exit fridays is that its a place to go and get fucked up and run around in and not care about the beats......so if youre a new comer to the scene you think exit is the next best thing since sliced bread.......

however if vicous becomes resident i will be in attendance on his nights only

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah but to tell you the honest truth, I think it's nice sometimes when a sick ass older track is dropped and the crowd goes crazy with nostalgic feelings.. i.e. Come To Me.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yes that was pretty sick when he dropped that.

Originally posted by spikesnj

Ok......CROWD IS UGLY, PEOPLE CANT DANCE, GLOSTICKS ALL OVER THE PLACE, COPS ALL OVER, and THE WORST FUCKIN MUSIC I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.....if you think exit fridays are good.....GET A FUCKIN CLUE....MR DRAPER-GO RECORD SHOPPING YOU MORON......never agaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.......

You just figured this out now?

I'm sorry you had a bad night. Look at it this way though: Now you know that there is nothing good about EXIT. Nothing. Its always wack and will continue to be. Draper is a horrible DJ, everyone know that:rolleyes: All you EXIT heads, fine, thats your scene. But Im sure glad that I am not in it. EXIT is not true to what my scene is about, which is the MUSIC. To each is own...See you at SF.:D :D

OK IM SICK OF ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MUSIC THEY HERE AT 12-1, WHO PLAYS GOOD MUSIC AT ANY CLUB THAT EARLY, THERE IS A PUPOSE FOR THAT, THEY WANT PEOPLE TO DRINK. AND FOR US PEOPLE THAT ARE THERE EVERY WEEK WE KNOW THE DEAL BUT SOME OTHERS THAT SHOW UP EVERY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON SHOULDNT BE COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT THEY HEAR. THATS LIKE ME GOING TO A CLUB AND HERING A SONG, AND NOT GOING BACK TO THAT CLUB FOR 6 MONTHS AND WHEN I FINALLY RETURN I HEAR THE SAME SONG, THEN COMPLAINIG ABOUT IT CAUSE THE DJ PLAYS THE SAME MUSIC. HOW WOULD I KNOW WHAT HE PLAYS WHEN IM NOT THERE. PERSONALLY I LIKED THE FACT THAT HE PLAYED ALOT OF STUFF FROM THE SUMMER, I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR IT AGAIN, I JUST WISHED HE PLAYED LET U GO. THATS ME THOUGH. I WENT CRAZY WHEN HE PLAYED THE CEREMONY.

Maybe not everyone goes to SF to hear the music, but at least he is more consistent and bearable than Draper. I feel sorry for anyone who goes to EXIT for the music. Whereever you are most comfortable is where you should go. From a DJ standpoint though, come on. Draper is just not on point enough to be respected by me or anyone else who is quite "musically-inclined".

Be good..;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Maybe not everyone goes to SF to hear the music, but at least he is more consistent and bearable than Draper. I feel sorry for anyone who goes to EXIT for the music. Whereever you are most comfortable is where you should go. From a DJ standpoint though, come on. Draper is just not on point enough to be respected by me or anyone else who is quite "musically-inclined".

Be good..;)

well said

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I feel sorry for anyone who goes to EXIT for the music.

Well I'm sure the Exitheadz don't really need your sympathy.

To tell you the honest truth.. I'm not really a big fan of Draper either only because he's not consistent. Sometimes he can be really good, other nights he sucks ass.

But all I can say is if you don't like Exit, don't go there.

In the meantime, a lot of people DO like Exit, and that doesn't mean that they suck or that they have bad taste in music or that they are amateurs or anything.

It just means that they have different taste than you.

So if you wanna bash on Draper then fine.

But you shouldn't bash on other people just because they don't have the same taste as you.

When it comes to opinions on music, no one is right and no one is wrong.

did any of u read what I wrote...i said that I put all my hatred behind me, and went there like I have never been there before....FUCK EXIT....VINYL IS THE ANSWER........... ;) man...what was I thinking???? Actually, it was just a favor to my gf....

AND YES I GO TO FACTORY FOR THE MUSIC.......I DONT DO DRUGS, SO I NEED MUSIC TO KEEP ME GOING........

Pretty far from the truth there codica! .... :blown: LMAO.....sure the exitheadz aren't amateurs or anything ;) Just a bunch of skinny16 year olds with there shirts off who think that great music is hard hitting bass and a sick kick (either that or a chinese person with baggy pants and glowsticks rolling there face off :tongue: )

Wow, you obviously are also musically retarded if you enjoy being in a wind tunnel of shitty music. Yeah that's my opinion but in a sense it is also a fact that our ears are probably more mature than yours if you still are listening to music that APPEALS MORE TO PEOPLE WITH DOWN SYNDROME. :blown:

fuck i have to stop being so mean....last night sucked at s.f. so i am in a bad mood:laugh:

Originally posted by spinnin

OK IM SICK OF ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MUSIC THEY HERE AT 12-1, WHO PLAYS GOOD MUSIC AT ANY CLUB THAT EARLY, THERE IS A PUPOSE FOR THAT, THEY WANT PEOPLE TO DRINK. AND FOR US PEOPLE THAT ARE THERE EVERY WEEK WE KNOW THE DEAL BUT SOME OTHERS THAT SHOW UP EVERY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON SHOULDNT BE COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT THEY HEAR.

spoken like a true DJ...first intelligent opinion ive read all night! props to you for recognizing that the clubs arent about the music for everyone, and ESPECIALLY not for the owners...they could give a fuck, they want you in there to drink and when youre out on that dance floor, youre not making the bar any money

many people go to clubs to have a good time, not for an "uplifting musical experience" they want to dance to songs they know, and they want to scour around looking for a piece of ass to feast on...god bless em for having fun:tongue:

if its not your scene, dont go!

BG

I agree completely, bro u can go to exit and have a good time with ur girl. Who the fuck cares if the music is bad. How can u not have a good time. So the the crowd isnt as good. sot he music isnt that good. Drink and have fun, and if u dont drink then u can still have fun. My god, i mean i am not in love wiht the music at exit either but if i hear diamonds im not gonna run. LOL. u are seriously a baby. What u hear a song u dont like and u cry. U LEFT THE CLUB BECAUSE OF A SONG. LMFAO. WHAT A LOSER. Just enjoy where u are my god. Stop acting like a music God. I know just as much as u plus more probalby. doesnt mean im gonan act like a bitch and complain about it if i dont like a club one day. I personally dont like that club to much either (exit) but i do go and when i go i can have fun. This was the dumbest post ive ever seen. Get the fuck off this board if ur gonna start this shit because its so annoying.

LMAO. FUCKEN DORK. How bout u do me a favor and tell me how what i said is stupid. All im saying is that u can have fun anywhere and with all these people commenting on anythign and everything it just pisses me off. This is a music board nothin else. I dont need to hear some kids story about how his gf forced him to go to exit and how he ran out crying cause the music was bad. WHO THE FUCK CARES. so how bout u take ur ripped italian ass out of here and juice up somewhere else.

this definately shouldnt be called the music board anymore...its all about bashing exit and always is!!!

yea everyone has their own opinion which is fine, but people post about it over and over again, we get the point u dont like exit, draper should get fired, they should hire somebody good, the people suck, the music sucks, etc....SUPER!!! i think draper is not tha great too but he has his great nights and bad nights just like every dj does (even JP has those nights).....halloween party he was weak as hell but the next week he was phat as hell!!! and no club gets pumping around 12-1 so the better songs aren't played then!!!

i have been to many clubs and do like mostly all of them but some just dont have my type of music played in them....factory saturdays and exit fridays to me are just ridiculous nights and the best clubs on those dates, if people think differently great, but dont go crazy and just bash everything about the place!!! and for the people in exit, go into the white room and u tell me if theres more hot or ugly chicks in there???

for all the exit regulars we know what to expect and enjoy what we hear so stay at whatever clubs u go to and dont try to go back to a exit with no hatred towards it and then go on a website and bash it cause you hated it like u used to!! u only stayed for an hour and didnt hear any good tracks from around 2-4 or 5-7 when its the best tracks u will hear there!!!

yea and in every club i went to (exit, factory, twilo, world, vinyl, etc.) there are always those little kiddie in there every now and then so dont even say that only exit has them in there!!! yes probably more then usual, but why does exit do that???? MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! finally i go to exit for the music cause thats what i enjoy along with factory saturdays which in my mind is the best two-day weekend u can have without no doubt!!! both nights are beyond packed with great music and crowds!!! u just have to be regulars at both to know what i mean!!!! if u dont enjoy those nights, then dont go to that club just go where u enjoy the music, crowd, vibe, etc. the best and stop hatin!!! lol....ok im done!!! peace all:tongue: