Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Lmao Lmao Roflmaooo

spikesnj

Originally posted by spikesnj

Ok......so my girlfriends friends decided to go out to Exit on friday night....I got dragged along on this journey....I decided to put all my HATRED and BAD EXPERIENCES at exit behind and try and have a good time just chillin with my girl......but this DEFINETLY DID NOT HAPPEN....I go out to hear great music...music that makes you smile and get up and dacnce..music wih a vibe and aura that comes with it.....i dont know who thefuck was spinning from about 12:30-1:45 (THE TIME WAS THERE), but whoever he was....needs to go buy some new FUCKING records...all of you fuckin people who go to exit fridays have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER....every song that was playe is at least 2 years old....i coudnt fuckin believe it....and how DARE he play Deep Kemical.....i left right after that....wha teh fucki is this ong from the diamonds commercial...are U KIDDIN me...how cheesy can you get......I did not get up and dance once, nor did I GET UP AT ALL....CROWD IS UGLY, PEOPLE CANT DANCE, GLOSTICKS ALL OVER THE PLACE, COPS ALL OVER, and THE WORST FUCKIN MUSIC I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.....if you think exit fridays are good.....GET A FUCKIN CLUE....MR DRAPER-GO RECORD SHOPPING YOU MORON......never agaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.......

-dave:D

You need to stop knocking Exit for the music you hear, there are plenty of good tracks there. Yea Draper isnt the shit, but he is decent, and as long as he plays hard house tracks im quite happy. Call me simple.

Get the fuck of this board??? Are you kidding me......I've been on this board since 99 my friend..get a clue....

I tried to have fun at exit...couldnt do it........this post was meant to speak about my experience and express my true feelings about what went down.....this was NOT TO KNOCK ANYBODY THAT GOES....TO EACH HIS OWN....

dave

Originally posted by rippeditalian

Pretty far from the truth there codica! .... :blown: LMAO.....sure the exitheadz aren't amateurs or anything ;) Just a bunch of skinny16 year olds with there shirts off who think that great music is hard hitting bass and a sick kick (either that or a chinese person with baggy pants and glowsticks rolling there face off :tongue: )

Wow, you obviously are also musically retarded if you enjoy being in a wind tunnel of shitty music. Yeah that's my opinion but in a sense it is also a fact that our ears are probably more mature than yours if you still are listening to music that APPEALS MORE TO PEOPLE WITH DOWN SYNDROME. :blown:

fuck i have to stop being so mean....last night sucked at s.f. so i am in a bad mood:laugh:

Fuck that -- no one has a right to tell anyone else that they are musically retarted! It's fucking ALL OPINIONS. Obviously to you the music @ Exit sucks but OBVIOUSLY (:rolleyes:) the people that go to Exit don't think it sucks. Liking a different type of music doesn't mean one is better than the other -- different shit is for different people, it doesn't mean one is worse than the other. Cause you know what? Someone who does like the Exit music might think that SF music sux & that it's for people with cerebral palsy, etc.. etc.. and that doesn't mean that they are right either! I'm not taking sides either way -- I'm just saying that you can say how you don't like the music as much as you damn well please but it's fucked up of you to call people retarted because they don't have the same taste as you. It's fucking ignorant as hell.. and you're talking about maturity levels here?? Saying people have down syndrome because they like a certain type of music is really fucking immature so maybe you SHOULD be @ Exit with all the immature pre-pubescent teenagers (or so you say).

:tongue: I think deep down you both know EVERYTHING ABOUT EXIT SUCKS. That's my opinion:tongue: Keep on going and have a good time at "The Greatest Club on Earth". I am done with the drama for now.....some people are born with fucked up shitty taste and that will never change. This is the reason why shitty cds are bought ........because some people just have shitty taste. :tongue: But i am immature for stating MY OPINION I GUESS....So maybe i'll see you at S.F. one day kiddo:tongue:

:tongue: I think deep down you both know EVERYTHING ABOUT EXIT SUCKS. That's my opinion:tongue: Keep on going and have a good time at "The Greatest Club on Earth". I am done with the drama for now.....some people are born with fucked up shitty taste and that will never change. This is the reason why shitty cds are bought ........because some people just have shitty taste. :tongue: But i am immature for stating MY OPINION I GUESS....So maybe i'll see you at S.F. one day kiddo:tongue:

Um.. THANK YOU for telling me what I know deep down inside AS IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW :finger: I love how people like to think that they can read other people's minds :goofy:

I guess some people really ARE born with shitty taste in music (aren't you sooooooo glad that you're not one of those people?! :rolleyes: ) that will never change just like some people really are born assholes and that will never change either :tongue:

Why do people get offended by Stereotypes?

Because a majority of the time, the stereo-type is true!

So when people have stereotypes on Exit, and there is all this bashing, it's pretty much becuase 95% of the bashing that goes on, is true.

I used to love the club, still do, but the new layout and vibe completely turned me off. And I have been attending Exit since the days of Mr. Baez and Tsettos.

codica, you sound pretty hot;) I like the way you argue, it turns me on babes.....i smell meet up at s.f.

Sadel b - :chainsaw: please go to exit and bang your head to some phat bass. :tongue:

rippeditalian - that sounds fine - on one condition - if Johnny Vicious is up in Factory I'll definitely be there - and that doesn't look like it's happening any time soon.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: