Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Discrimination at Soundfactory: A Shame

Originally posted by fd1977

exit (earth) kicked all asians off the lines the first saturday it reopened. if you were asian and got in, you either went at 11pm or stood outside till 3am.

all the other asians who tried to go to sf that nite were told there was a private party.

private party my ass! sf never has private parties.

it shouldnt matter what the color of someones skin is. the only thing that matters is that the money is green!:letsgo:

true.......everyone's money is green.......but some venues like to maintain a certain "crowd" and will do what it takes to keep it the way they wish. on saturdays,Twilo favored gays, SF favors juiceheads/plastic barbie dolls. both clubs had people there that werent the majority also. it doesnt seem fair because its only a stupid club, who the fuck cares what someone looks like...but thats just the way it is.......... it happened in the 70's at Studio 54 and it happens now

Originally posted by trancebaby

*Sigh*...why can't everyone just get along?

I can't believe that race is still an issue to this day. :(

exactly. face shouldnt be an issue anymore. once you get into a club, you cant see anyones face. does it really matter what color anyones skin is?

Originally posted by tknettny

All this talk about EXIT and SF reinforces the type of music played there - SHIT.

I totally agree because when I walk into a club, I notice the music and the good vibes that the club gives off. I forget about all the nasty things that may have happened to me earlier in the day and just dance and loosen up. I lose myself in the music and when I look around, people look beautiful to me. Obviously if you go to a club and you actually have the time to notice all the "asians, blacks, whites, spanish,europeans, etc. you arent even there for the right reasons. Why does it really matter what nationality you are? Do asian people dance better? Do white people know how to dress? Do black people know how to have fun? Give me a break... we can all do the same things and all have just as much fun as anyone else. Just because you can get into a hot club now doesnt mean you'll get into the next hot club that opens up. Serioulsy.. don't be a dick... lose the ignorance and join me in my world. Come have a dance with me or something. :)

Life is too short for ignorance, we gotz no time for it! :D

This is just my say..

1 : Exits asian crowd back when we first started promoting was rediculous. Lots of dressed up people, no beef, no guys walking around that are like 70 pounds with 20 tattoos, beautiful asian woman, handsome men :laugh:, the vibe was awesome..

2 : Now the crowd has changed. In my openion for the worse, all I see now are people lieng down on the floor tripping balls or people walking around in groups of 5 causing beef for no reason.

3 : Asians are now known as the club's drug cartel.

4 : Too many gangsters thus too many fights.

I guess a club has the right to be SELECTIVE at the door just to feed its paying/loyal customers the vibe they want.

Even Exit is selective against asians, they know they are a big percentage of the crowd, but after the first week of being assholes, they lost a big portion of their crowd. (for the better or worse, who knows)

If there was an asian promoter promoting any one of these parties it be a little lenient and different. BELIEVE ME. There are no asian SF promoters.

Twilo > I remember hearing how they used to boot asians by the handful on PVD nights. The minute you walked in , you woud get booted. lol What a shame... (maybe its cause of the infamous staircase)

Club owners! be aware! the asian scene is still strong, and MK can only hold enough korean alkys! ;p

Originally posted by fd1977

exit (earth) kicked all asians off the lines the first saturday it reopened. if you were asian and got in, you either went at 11pm or stood outside till 3am.

all the other asians who tried to go to sf that nite were told there was a private party.

private party my ass! sf never has private parties.

it shouldnt matter what the color of someones skin is. the only thing that matters is that the money is green!:letsgo:

All types of people got pulled from the line at Exit that opeing night caused it actually was promoted as a "guestlist only" party - yeah, some people got in w/out being on any list & all, but there were all kinds of people who didn't get in that night.

Just my 2 cents :)

hey joon0u were u dressed proberly? bcuz i know asians like to rave and usually dress in those ufo pants and ravers clothing... usually ppl can get away with that at exit but i doubt they will let u in at factory... thats still fucked up ehat they did.. damn assholes!

Originally posted by aznproduxtc

must be why EXIT made the asian corner BIGGER...

SF has some NASSSSSSSSSssssssssssssty loooking people

roids used by both male AND female

Right, like everyone at Exit is beautiful, HAHAHA. I have never seen anyone that takes steriods attend Exit. Why do you even bother posting? I bet you have never even been to Sound Factory. In my opinion, you are a hypocrite. Am I the only one who remembers your post..."How do I become a Sound Factory promoter?"

Originally posted by greedypete

Right, like everyone at Exit is beautiful, HAHAHA. I have never seen anyone that takes steriods attend Exit. Why do you even bother posting? I bet you have never even been to Sound Factory. In my opinion, you are a hypocrite. Am I the only one who remembers your post..."How do I become a Sound Factory promoter?"

well sed... no matter what changes in both clubs... SF's crowd will always be better!! aaaahhhhhhh

Originally posted by sextacy911

well sed... no matter what changes in both clubs... SF's crowd will always be better!! aaaahhhhhhh

ahhhh

I remember I used to go to Factory when Exit was carbon and burned down. My first club experience was at the Factory and let me tell you... :o shit was crazy. The first time I heard Whitney Houstons remix of god knows what being dropped... with that diva/drag show. With the raggity anne dolls hung from the cielings around christmas time... With the free SF condoms..

first time knowing what a Green Clover is.

haha.. damn

WHERE HAS ALL THAT FUN GONE?!?!?!

Originally posted by 4elements

WORD IS BOND~!:)

Anybody else remember this guy thats SICKKKKKKKKK with the glow sticks? (people are reminscing the twilo days and they keep mentioning you!!! haha) Let me catch you on my video camera :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by realz

Anybody else remember this guy thats SICKKKKKKKKK with the glow sticks? (people are reminscing the twilo days and they keep mentioning you!!! haha) Let me catch you on my video camera :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what does he look like? was he asian?

a few of my good friends used to go to twilo, sf & exit and are really sick with stix.

we are trying to get together a crew of good stickers (male & female) so we can go from club to club and rip shit up!

anyone interested?

Originally posted by realz

Anybody else remember this guy thats SICKKKKKKKKK with the glow sticks? (people are reminscing the twilo days and they keep mentioning you!!! haha)

Yea, I remember... he's my baby 4Elements! He getting rusty now =X

He hasn't been practicing, right baby?

But he was pretty sick back in the Twilo days. :D

I'm new to CP.

And unfamiliar with the specifics of the SF situation.

But it is essential to raise consciousness about the issue.

And to advocate for those who are discriminated against.

Therefore ::bump::

kjlive

-----

Evil

Looks like what drives me crazy

Don't have no effect on you--

But I'm gonna keep on at it

Till it drives you crazy, too.

-Langston Hughes

Law suits? Civil rights? Its private property. If they don't want you in....then your not getting in. I'm not agreeing with it...but thats just the way it is. Me and my girlfriends got rejected at Twilo on a Sunday moring.."Cuz it was just for the FELLLAS night". I'm going to sue them because im not a white gay male.

BTW..i always see groups of(white) guys getting rejected by Paris. You need to play the part. Bring some chicks with u. That or don't go.

-Mizz X