Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Yankees LOSE Thhheeeee Yankees LOSE!!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO.....na na na naaaa na na na naaaa HEEYYY HEYYYY GOODBYE!!!!

lol....sorry but i finally got to see somebody else win and i said it would go 7 games with rivera blowing it!!!! peace :P:P:P:P:P:P

yea it would of been good for the city which is what everyone was saying, which would be great but it was the best world series i ever saw with a great ending to a great era!!! peace:tongue: :tongue:

DAMMIT!!! THAT FUCKING SUCKED!!!

Rivera is the fucking man.. how could he fuck up like that?!

AHH!!! He must feel so fucking bad.

WTF happened to him out there?!

DAMMIT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh wells.. it was a good series.. I wish it would have gone to game 7 though just so it could have been even more dramatic.

Still.. that fucking sucks!!! :blown:

Well, we always have next year.. :D :D :D

hey codica tonight was game 7!!! arizona won 3-2 if u missed it and rivera fucked up and loaded up the bases with mike stanton then alex gonzalez ended the reign and took the title!!!

im laughin because i dislike the yanks very much and knew they couldnt beat schilling or randy johnson!!! the yanks may have been able to pull two miracles out of their ass against Kim who sucks ass as a reliever but in the end!!! the real champs won and took care of business!!! good shit arizona!!!! try next year yanks without o'neil and a couple others!!! peace:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

hey codica tonight was game 7!!! arizona won 3-2 if u missed it and rivera fucked up and loaded up the bases with mike stanton then alex gonzalez ended the reign and took the title!!!

im laughin because i dislike the yanks very much and knew they couldnt beat schilling or randy johnson!!! the yanks may have been able to pull two miracles out of their ass against Kim who sucks ass as a reliever but in the end!!! the real champs won and took care of business!!! good shit arizona!!!! try next year yanks without o'neil and a couple others!!! peace:eek: :eek:

Whatever dude you got a lot of shit to talk for a Mariner fan ...NICE SEASON.. LOSERS .Go ahead and win all those regular season games, it meant shit ya got yer asses handed to ya by the JANKS....will be back next year and you know that scares you

Fuck the Yankees, absolutely lovin this.

Fuck Rivera and most of all Fuck Paul O'Neil.

I hate all these obnoxious Yankees fans screaming best team ever and destiny left and right, they deserve it.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was the best World Series I have ever witnessed though, I will admit that.

Welp, gotta rub it in Yankees Fans' face as much as I can today.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I hate all these obnoxious Yankees fans screaming best team ever and destiny left and right, they deserve it.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

Great now the sawx fans chime in , its not obnoxious that we say they are the best team ..its fact. ANother fact is 1918 was the last time that pathetic second city team sniffed success.

You have the yankees (the dynasty) then arizona (the champs) ......in the end, it was a good series, I would have like to see the yanks win but everything comes to an end, and besides, there's always next year. As far as the yanks are concerned, Arizona has won the series, and I guess those who've never tasted victory have more will than those who've had it plenty.

WUT A DICK... Step up, suck it and move along... U R A HATERRRRR... grow up

yea ...lmao...yea im a mariners fan and your team whipped our asses big deal!!! we crushed your regular season win record and lost in the playoffs as always!!! but its just greatt that the yanks finally lost one this year!!! just when u thought they had it all wrapped up and rivera would close it out....(choke choke)!!! it happened!!! they got their asses handed to them twice 15-2!!!! lmao lmao!!! who loses that bad in a world series game....and then they got outplayed last night by great great pitching by schillin and johnson!!!

and what scares me is that this yankee dynasty may be over!!! no more paul o'neil and most likely some others (brosius i think and some others) until they start spending the millions as always and get more new YOUNGER players!!! but this year they got second place and lost....SECOND SUCKS!!!peace:tongue:

im just talkin alot this year cause they never lose and never suck and this year they got outplayed!!! and im loving it!!! laterz:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK - dijjon-steven... mustard? Fan base...? Stop trying to sound intelligent and go back under the rock you crawled out from under.:blank::rolleyes:

:cool:

Case in point.

It would be easier to stop all the negatory remarks about your team if there wasn't so much BS like that coming from your fan base.:idea:

: