Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hairless?? Is this a Turn on or off??

smileygirl

I have been seeing this guy who totally shaves his pubic hair. i really don't know what to think of it considering I have never known a guy to completely shave it all off. It's like fooling around with a 13 year old...What do you girls think about this? It's ok it they trim and leave something there but to me being completely bare is such a huge turn-off. He is really a nice guy but i just cannot get past being bald!! Actually his body is completey hairless--except for the hair on his head--stubble hurts!!!!!

but its more than that too--his dick is sooo ugly!!! LOL

His head is just so tiny and I like a man with a big head down there and his is just so small--he is cut but it doesn't look like it and it goes from really thin to thick at the base. I'm really not this critical, but i guess i was just really disappointed!!!

Originally posted by atomicapples

now i know why i get no play... my shit is completely off, the reason is.. is that i feel alot more clean when it is shaved...

See that is exactly what he said--He goes to the gym alot and the people he works out with too shave everything--but he said that they are like body builders and hope to turn professional. He also said that when you shave, the muscle is more defined and just looks so much better--that is makes your feel more clean and refreshed. I don't know how often he keeps it up but man, wht happens if he slipped with the razor on his balls or ass crack--DAMN...Is this like the latest trend to totally shave pubic hair off???????

Originally posted by smileygirl

See that is exactly what he said--He goes to the gym alot and the people he works out with too shave everything--but he said that they are like body builders and hope to turn professional. He also said that when you shave, the muscle is more defined and just looks so much better--that is makes your feel more clean and refreshed. I don't know how often he keeps it up but man, wht happens if he slipped with the razor on his balls or ass crack--DAMN...Is this like the latest trend to totally shave pubic hair off???????

just thinkin about that made me shiver....YIKES!!! That would hurt. But I know alot of guys who lift and do that shit!!!!:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

just thinkin about that made me shiver....YIKES!!! That would hurt. But I know alot of guys who lift and do that shit!!!!:eek: :eek:

you have no idea girl!!

I have not slept with him, but there definately is stubble there and I know my body and how to achive maximum pleasure. I need that patch of hair there to rub my clit on to get an orgasm...so if he is bare with some stubble I think my clit would be paralized...lol...and I don't want to find out either!!

(Call the parametics, we have a bleeder!!!)

but its more than that too--his dick is sooo ugly!!! LOL

His head is just so tiny and I like a man with a big head down there and his is just so small--he is cut but it doesn't look like it and it goes from really thin to thick at the base. I'm really not this critical, but i guess i was just really disappointed!!!

wow that really sux, never had that happen to me. :eek:

it aint that bad... let me tell you soemthing funny... i have very long spike on my head... one time to make a joke for my girlfriend... i spiked my hair, and also spike my hair down there.. it was very funnny... wat a way to turn a girl on... lol... but i maintain my shit like ever other day... and if i know im going to get ass.. then 2 hour prep beforehand... i dont use one of them razors you get in the drug store, i get the bareblade ones... a closer shave i tell you

I need that patch of hair there to rub my clit on to get an orgasm...so if he is bare with some stubble I think my clit would be paralized...lol...and I don't want to find out either!!

(Call the parametics, we have a bleeder!!!)

i guarantee if you ever BOTH shaved and had sex.....you'd have a totally differant perspective on the subject

its just so more much slippery, it feels amazing

and no you wont bleed if there is a little stubble....get real

Originally posted by belladiva26

i guarantee if you ever BOTH shaved and had sex.....you'd have a totally differant perspective on the subject

its just so more much slippery, it feels amazing

and no you wont bleed if there is a little stubble....get real

I was joking about the bleeding part...but there is just something about a man who has hair on his body that just feels and looks more masculine. So i guess your saying from your own personal experience,because your hairless and your partner is hairless, that it feels better?

I was joking about the bleeding part...but there is just something about a man who has hair on his body that just feels and looks more masculine. So i guess your saying from your own personal experience,because your hairless and your partner is hairless, that it feels better?

i hear ya........bald bodies are for body builders...not regular guys. the bald pubic area did feel good as hell though :D my ex and i tried it for fun and ended up liking it a lot....... but we never maintained it cuz once there was some stubble, it could irritate the skin ..........