Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mIRC

skeemr4

www.efnet.org

there is a list of servers there.

i think I was using irc.prison.net last night at my dad's

I haven't had OOL since I moved out but when my computer was ALWAYS on IRC. Efnet get shitty for a while but its kinda recovering, however you can thank the dicks w/ OOL that cause problems for the others.

I just logged onto irc, checked what some peeps on OOL were using

irc.plur.net

irc.lightning.net

irc.prison.net

irc.east.gblx.net

Originally posted by lowmazda

www.efnet.org

there is a list of servers there.

i think I was using irc.prison.net last night at my dad's

I haven't had OOL since I moved out but when my computer was ALWAYS on IRC. Efnet get shitty for a while but its kinda recovering, however you can thank the dicks w/ OOL that cause problems for the others.

I just logged onto irc, checked what some peeps on OOL were using

irc.plur.net

irc.lightning.net

irc.prison.net

irc.east.gblx.net

. . It's interesting that you say that. I have OOL and I've been pre-banned from sooo many rooms. Why do the Efnet people have such a problem with Optimum customers? I wanted to get back into Distro'ing cause now I have the connection to do it . .

Originally posted by sextacy911

are there rooms for club music too?? ive never used it so i dunno much bout it...

let's just say it's reaalllllly easy to fill an 8 gig hard drive in a weekend, simply by queing up a few files, leaving it on, and watching the cable modem whiiiiiirrrrr

Originally posted by pipdaddy

let's just say it's reaalllllly easy to fill an 8 gig hard drive in a weekend, simply by queing up a few files, leaving it on, and watching the cable modem whiiiiiirrrrr

sounds good but are the songs any good??... remember... quality... not quantity

true, very true....but with quantity, eventually comes quality. it all comes down to filtering out the crap. most of the people in the rooms are from the other side of the pond, and into more trancey stufff. they love to rip from BBC radio, and loads of live sets.