Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have U Ever Walked In On Someone Else Havin Sex?

DJGaryMatthews

LOL, yes... It was my roomate, freshman year. I had just gotten back from a Greenday show and I remember being so hungry and just wanting to get to the food in my room. I missed the note on the door that very clearly said DO NOT COME IN...

I open the door, I hear "Dy, no!" Haha, I can still remember the tone of urgency in her voice! I saw a flash of black-against-white flesh as the covers were pulled up... "oops, sorry guys!" :laugh:

It was really hard to contain my laughter as I ran down the hall to tell the guys down the hall (the guy lived on our floor as well)... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by klohe

yes...it was my supposed boyfriend...i walked over to the bed pulled him off and kicked the shit outta him...then I turned to her and beat her shit too!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Gross... I hope you left some permanent scars there... Well they weren't actually fucking but I did walk in on my ex and this white trash whore naked in my living room... I woulda loved to kick the crap out of her but they're both substantially larger than I am.

Originally posted by klohe

yes...it was my supposed boyfriend...i walked over to the bed pulled him off and kicked the shit outta him...then I turned to her and beat her shit too!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I would of done the same thing too!

Unlike Tasty, I'm tall and about the same height as my bf. I think he knows better than to get caught. LOL

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ever caught anyone like ur parents, or friends? how did u react?

no but i had someone walk in on me

i was just about to climax too

i didnt even here my roomie walk in

neither did my bf

but she screams, OMG!!!!

which just made matters worse cause the door was open and people were walking by

from then on my roomie would always knock before and yell stop having sex u nymph, haha