Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fear of the truth.....

SPYGIRL3

Why are most, not all guys afraid of the truth......Even if it is something very simple and easy? Why do they find it necessary to be a liar or be jerk, instead just fessing up?????

I personally would rather know the real deal instead of trying to figure out what the hell they are thinking.....I have never lied or cheated on anybody I am with.

Anybody wanna give me some insight here??????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why are most, not all guys afraid of the truth......Even if it is something very simple and easy? Why do they find it necessary to be a liar or be jerk, instead just fessing up?????

I personally would rather know the real deal instead of trying to figure out what the hell they are thinking.....I have never lied or cheated on anybody I am with.

Im a lil slow, give me an example... or whats going on over there spy???

lie because its easier for them. If they tell you the truth they fear that you'll get upset and they don't want to deal with those "feelings". Sometimes, its too much work for them. Maybe they think they're telling you what you want to hear. I on the other hand, would like to know what Im in for from the beginning, but some guys are too scared. Plus if they do tell you the "real deal", then maybe you wouldn't stick around and they won't be able to get their cake and eat it too, it you know what I mean. for the most part though it depends on the person you're dealing with. If you find that you're running into alot of liars, then maybe you should take a step back and rethink your choice in men......

most ppl lie to avoid confrontation. IMO, deception causes long term probs, but most ppl prefer to deal only in the short term.

Originally posted by sirdante

most ppl lie to avoid confrontation. IMO, deception causes long term probs, but most ppl prefer to deal only in the short term.

I prefer the truth, even if it hurts.....Lies and deception get you no where fast, except in more trouble.....

Originally posted by deeznutz

we protect you for your own good, you really don't want to know all the shit we're doing behind your backs......

:cool:

If I were wanted to be protected, I wouldn't go out into the real world.....LIfe is tough and sometimes you hurt........Sometimes it's a piece of cake.....It's all about give and take, and understanding

If I were wanted to be protected, I wouldn't go out into the real world.....LIfe is tough and sometimes you hurt........Sometimes it's a piece of cake.....It's all about give and take, and understanding

UGHH THIS FUCKIN GIRL IS JUST THE BEST. Her insights and reflections are like no others and make perfect sense when well read and thought of....Spygirl will u marry me and have lots of lil bi-racial quoths running around in a nursery? ;)

Why would someone lie to you? About what? I think you are one the easiest people in the world to talk to:D And not ALL guys lie. Sometimes it's just the easy way out, like steroids:rolleyes: Lying just causes more problems, one after another. People get caught up in their web of deception and its a snowball effect. No need for it..cowards lie.:mad:

Then I hate when they will tell you something but kind of twist it around and leave out a big piece of info. To them they feel their conscience is clear because they told you about it.

You know how many times I heard from guys what she dont know wont hurt her!!! Well let me tell you guys it is worse because once we find out about it is fucking 1 million times worse then it just being a thousand times worse!! And it will constantly be brought up throughout the relationship.

My advice just dont do anything you arent supposed to be doing!!

Girls if your man lies to you about somehing dont try to go and get even!! Let me tell you it doesn't work!! If the lie is that bad get out while you can!!

I have been through all of this and Vengeance is strong but hurt is even stronger!!

Exactly..why do guys think we can't handle the truth? i mean i know alot of single girls, who may not necessarily want a relationhip with a guy, but the guy will still lie..i mean do they think girls won't bother if they know all a guy wants is a hookup or anything but a relationship? that's stupid because alot of girls just want to be casual, and all these guys are doing is messing with their heads.. i think guys need to just grow up and get some balls..who is to say these girls arent hooking up with other guys too..i think if everyone is honest, everyone will be on equal footing and there wont be so much drama

i hear what youre saying but thats not true for everyone....like myself for instance i speak whats on my mind and have nothing to hide...its better like that..less drama in the long run

cause they are all immature boys..hehe. I think real men will inevitable tell you the truth. I mean those men who are straight up and forward.;)

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by apotheosis

I am right there with you Spy. exactly.

but sadly enough most people dont really WANT the truth, they WANT to be lied to.

I personally would rather you tell me the truth, no matter how much it hurts. At least give me the opportunity to make an informed decision.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Why would someone lie to you? About what? I think you are one the easiest people in the world to talk to:D And not ALL guys lie. Sometimes it's just the easy way out, like steroids:rolleyes: Lying just causes more problems, one after another. People get caught up in their web of deception and its a snowball effect. No need for it..cowards lie.:mad:

Thanks doll.....:D And you are right, not all guys lie, which I did say, but a lot do. I guess my question was more about the principle of things.....Easy isn't always better. Trust me, there are tons of times when love to lie to get outta something, but eventually it will get back to you one way or another. Those snowballs can turn into some pretty dangerous avalanches!!!!

Originally posted by quoth

UGHH THIS FUCKIN GIRL IS JUST THE BEST. Her insights and reflections are like no others and make perfect sense when well read and thought of....Spygirl will u marry me ;)

We all have our moments......:D

A propsal huh, I don't if you can handle me!?!?!?!?!?!!!;)

Remember, kids is a FOUR letter word!!!!!!!!!:blown: