Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious fans....

Ronin

Originally posted by roninmess

Just got back from the promoter meeting at Exit... Vicious in 2 weeks for the Wonka 2 party and he will definitely be there Thanksgiving eve. Clear ya calendars for this one everybody!:eek:

Rob N for reduced admission.

Next week: Vicious for Wonka 2!!

The next week: Tony Draper birthday party!

Ok first off wasn't the wonka 2 party over the summer?? :confused: I believe it was the night Vicious was at Factory.

And secondly you are saying that he is gonna be there 2 weeks from today and a week from friday. This would be pretty hot. I mean that means we can catch him twice in a 5 day period. Problem is he will prolly only spin for like 3 hours if he is there. Plus it is way too fuckin crowded in that place especially on thanksgiving eve.

I mean i want to believe all this but it just seems like another one of Exit's tall tales but hey i'm keepin my fingers crossed.

Originally posted by blaznny

Ok first off wasn't the wonka 2 party over the summer?? :confused: I believe it was the night Vicious was at Factory.

And secondly you are saying that he is gonna be there 2 weeks from today and a week from friday. This would be pretty hot. I mean that means we can catch him twice in a 5 day period. Problem is he will prolly only spin for like 3 hours if he is there. Plus it is way too fuckin crowded in that place especially on thanksgiving eve.

I mean i want to believe all this but it just seems like another one of Exit's tall tales but hey i'm keepin my fingers crossed.

OK I'll make it clearer... Novemeber 16th Johnny Vicious for wanka 2... Im not sure if there was a wonka 2 party or not, this is what Im told.... and Thanksgiving Eve he will be there along with FLex, Draper, Ojeda, Tsettos, Vasquez for afterhours, and Jessica Folker performing.

Originally posted by Rad_Z

Yea, he definitely wasnt spinning many times at SF.

I hate mentioning it (cuz its closed) but i think he spun his best and hardest at the Tunnel, where he was the resident every saturday.

Rad_

VICIOUS AT THE TUNNEL WAS FUCKING RIDICULOUS..........

HIS HALLOWEEN SET WAS AS HARD AND AS INTENSE AS IT GETS.... that set made his factory set in august sound like a lullaby,,,,,,

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

A lullaby... Doubt it...

you shouldnt deny what i said cause everyone who heard both sets agrees with me.......vicious at the tunnel was just a totally different level of vicious....he is still intense and hard as hell and his mixing is just insane but he had the tunnel sound and vibe down to a pact and he was just nuts.....the tunnel heads will def back me up on my statement....

Originally posted by msoprano13

you shouldnt deny what i said cause everyone who heard both sets agrees with me.......vicious at the tunnel was just a totally different level of vicious....he is still intense and hard as hell and his mixing is just insane but he had the tunnel sound and vibe down to a pact and he was just nuts.....the tunnel heads will def back me up on my statement....

I didn't deny what u said... If u read I said A LullaBY DOUBT IT... I didn't say he was harder at SF... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No body has to waste their time backing him up because thats not what i said he obviously can't read... I don't know which set was harder cause i wasn't at both... But SF wasn't a lullaby as he put it....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tunnel was ridiculous.. he was absolutely fuckin insane :D

factory was sick too... just something about tunnel though..

and he's been spinnign at factory for a long time.. its just that its only been the last year that he started the monthly residency after he stopped spinning tunnel...

Originally posted by tempkid

I got to give it to JV, he does a good job at changing his style to what clubs and crowd he plays for. Awsome job at catering a crowd. I heard him at Tempts memorial day weekend 2000 and he did a good job at filling in for the man of Tempts.

Totally agree. That's how you know Johnny Vicious is the fucking man!

Originally posted by tempkid

I got to give it to JV, he does a good job at changing his style to what clubs and crowd he plays for. Awsome job at catering a crowd. I heard him at Tempts memorial day weekend 2000 and he did a good job at filling in for the man of Tempts.

no doubt.. glad to see someone else realizes this too.. i've been preachign it for years..

of all the venues i've heard johnny at, he always manages to give the crowd a good party.. and that doesnt' just mean play crap to appease the crowd.. at tunnel he banged it out ridiculously hard which was perfect for the crowd and room.. roxy he played more vocals.. factory a mix of hard and vocals.. he just always knows how to make the "party" great..

isn't that funny.. all these people who talking.. "its all about the music..."

a friend of mine who knows johnny well said that johnny is all about the party.. thats the way it should be...