Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official meetup thread - friday - anthony nero at limelight!

Originally posted by trancend

oh yeah i forgot to say where - behind the back bar on the main floor under the dj booth at 12:30? does that sound good?

no that doesnt sound good...im not getting there until 1:45 so lets have two meetups...

second one is gonna be at 2am at the same place....

Originally posted by trancend

well you go on at 2:00 so we will give you some time to get started and shit, so the meetups will be at 12:30 and 2:30.

BEHIND the dj booth.....:D

aight cool....ill def be at the second one.....

yo trancend what time does the list close?????

:confused: What's UP aLL~!? I'm comin out of my hole to see Nero at LimeLight (It feel so bad getting bent in a church). . .But anyways I had a few questions, Do they search back packs? Dress Code? Any info would be greatly appreciated. . .see ya'll at the meet UPS. . .LaTerZ. . .Mike:eek:

Originally posted by MikeMc

:confused: What's UP aLL~!? I'm comin out of my hole to see Nero at LimeLight (It feel so bad getting bent in a church). . .But anyways I had a few questions, Do they search back packs? Dress Code? Any info would be greatly appreciated. . .see ya'll at the meet UPS. . .LaTerZ. . .Mike:eek:

no they dont search you

no dress code

oh and there is an update for my list - its only for really cool people, so if youre reallly cool then you can use my list :D

Mike!!!!! I am so excited now!! I havent seen you in soooo long.. (Your really going b/c you were scared I was gonna kick your ass if you didnt go.. lol just kiddin) wahoooooo.. lol.. anywayz.. I'll see you all there.. byeeeeeeee =) mwaaaaaaz

Originally posted by MikeMc

yoooo bro its been ages kid.....

Well I'm so glad you guys are happy that I'm going. . .I coulda swore nobody gave a flying FUCK about me. . .I'm still kinda bummed about breakin up with my X, which was in May, which is a really long time ago, but that's what a 2 yr relationship does to ya. . .but enough of the sob story. . .I need to meet a chica tomorrow night, so if there are any single females out there, look for the guy with the spikey hair and big ears (LoL). . .I can't wait to go out, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME~!(about 3-4 MONTHS~!)

LaTerZ aLL~! Mike:eek:

P.S. ANTH don't bounce, stay in the NJ/NY area. . .Just give it some time mang

:bounce: