Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why must other boards talk about us @ CP!!?LOOK!

LOL* I find it pretty funny that they go to Exit and say that "the people on CP are little kids that have probably never been to a club"... Grab a clue exit board people.. Alot of people on here have been to a variety of clubs which extend far beyond Exit.. Exit is a club for a bunch of beginners that know nothing about the music and the feeling....Not that I'm a club "professional" so to speak but I'm sorry Exit is definietly not what its about..

Originally posted by xxlea

CP attracts FREAKS!!! LOL LOL

That was the funniest thing I've read this whole week.

Clubbingirl's sig does seem very familiar.

I guess we are all a bunch of 40 year olds that post too much haha

I have an idea who clubbingirl is only because she stated that she left our board.

I WILL GIVE U ONE GUESS!!! come on this is easy:laugh:

Originally posted by illlogik

I guess we are all a bunch of 40 year olds that post too much haha

I have an idea who clubbingirl is only because she stated that she left our board.

I WILL GIVE U ONE GUESS!!! come on this is easy:laugh:

After a couple of days of partying I MAY look like a 40 year old.

Damn, Illogik I wonder who you mean, hmmmmmmm...

those were some of the stupidest posts that i ever read....if those clowns only knew what a real dj sounded like they would be hating exit to....and for some reason they are jelous of our meetups and saying that we are schevy.....everyone i met on this board has been mad chill are really nice and intelligent....so those people are lost in the world of exit.....:laugh:

I think its sick that they even take out the time to write about not liking CP, i mean if they don't like it why are they reading our posts...

I think some people from the Exit Board have problems and have no idea what they are talking about..

I guess this is what they do during the week shit talk..just because they aren't old enough to club during the week..