Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to go for 16 & 17 year olds??

zz6

If its an official prom night most clubs in NYC will let anyone in. They don't ID. Most of my high school went to Speeed(BAD BAD BAD choice) after prom. Wow have I evolved since then. I'd say go for Exit or Sound Factory after prom. Sounds like a thing to do just once after prom. Wow I feel odd telling people to go there. Enjoy!

do what i did....rent out a floor of room in the city for the weekend and get fucking hammereed.....ahhhhh memories....i rented out 7 rooms in the ny hilton and had about 50 people in all the rooms...we got so fucked up and had a blast....best part is not one security guard botherd us or anything....and on the opposite side of the floor there was a bachelor party or some other party so the whole floor just ran around...i felt bad for the 2 rooms that were actually trying to sleep.....

After my prom...many, many, many moons ago...we did the booze cruise and got absolutley hammered as we did a loop of Manhattan. I forgot the name of the company and ship (this was back in '94) but they were extremely lenient in letting us drink and do whatever. The following day we drove up to Vermont and rented a nice cabin with a jacuzzi for the weekend. Oh the memories.

Do something at a local hotel. Get some girls, food, drinks, music, and bullshit all night. Or have a nice get together at someone's house; fix up a table with a full bar and have a good sound system pumping with a wide selection of house music. Clear the floor for dance space, have some weed in circulation, and you'll be set. You don't have to get too crazy to have a good time at that age (not that you're a little child). There isn't much to do, however.

I haven't been to a house party in a long time, but I used to have alot of fun at them. When I was younger, house parties were the equivalent of clubs for me. I looked forward to them and went all out into the morning hours. House parties were, are, and always will be great.

Have fun, and good luck during the post graduation era.

thx much for all ya'll responses, sounds like all ya'll wanna do is get drunk, high, comatose, etc, btw, I was asking for some relatives of mine, I'm not 17, i've been out there partying since, back in the day, and Im don't mean 1987, or even 1977, i'm talking back in the day... its quite amusing to me, what clubbing, dancing, music, means to ya'll. acutally, pretty pathetic ..., no very pathetic, I've read lots of these boards/posts, some of ya'll are very cool indeed, but most of ya'll are just limp wasted puppies . wouldn't know how to party if ya'll life depended on it without being high/drunk!! thats why the clubs are closing down- because of your wasted asses/brains- ciao

Originally posted by zz6

thx much for all ya'll responses, sounds like all ya'll wanna do is get drunk, high, comatose, etc, btw, I was asking for some relatives of mine, I'm not 17, i've been out there partying since, back in the day, and Im don't mean 1987, or even 1977, i'm talking back in the day... its quite amusing to me, what clubbing, dancing, music, means to ya'll. acutally, pretty pathetic ..., no very pathetic, I've read lots of these boards/posts, some of ya'll are very cool indeed, but most of ya'll are just limp wasted puppies . wouldn't know how to party if ya'll life depended on it without being high/drunk!! thats why the clubs are closing down- because of your wasted asses/brains- ciao

another reason why people arent as helpful anymore....too many assholes who dont respect other ppls opinions..someone get this kid a life...whats up with all the ya'lls? what are u? some southern hick? reminds me of that yokel farmer guy on the simpsons...

Originally posted by aznsk1kass

another reason why people arent as helpful anymore....too many assholes who dont respect other ppls opinions..someone get this kid a life...whats up with all the ya'lls? what are u? some southern hick? reminds me of that yokel farmer guy on the simpsons...

that's Cletus. my friend was him for Halloween

Originally posted by zz6

HaH! ya'll betta listen Heeeeear! I B wonderin' (hiccup) what you do fer fun, ya yella bellied Bee-atch.

Prabably run around wit your pigs in the pig pen, Beee-atch!

Get a life, go to the zoo, you belong there ace!

Originally posted by zz6

Why don't you leave the board ass hole?

Originally posted by zz6

ya'll..ya'll ya'll?!?! are these relatives the same ones your hee-haw ass is sleeping with?! or do u like your older cousins better!?! please...why don't u tell these underage country bumpkins to pile in the tractor and go cow tipping!! we wouldn't know how to party if our lives depended on it? riight....u wouldn't know how to party if it didn't involve farm animals:rolleyes: but whatever...your unintelligent country grammar post speaks volumes~~ciao!!!