Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xenadrine

romy20

Ok, is it just me, or besides it making you not hungry and giving you energy, does it also make you feel good and happy??

is this weird?

like ill be in a not so great moood, ill take 2, and like an hour or 2 later ill be sooo happy and stuff

does this happen to anyone else and whats the explanation?/

ughhhhh and im all out now:( wtfffff

It's probably because of the rush of energy the pills produce. I get very hyper and thirsty. Lately, they're making me horny which has never happend before.

I like to take breaks from them, I'm sure some side effects will come back to kick me in the ass a few years from now.

I'd agree that for losing weight/fitness purposes, Xenadrine/Hydroxycut (a similar product) are most effective if you're working out/running/whatever. Best of all: when taken before a morning workout. This combo promotes maximum thermogenesis (fat-burning) and elevates your metabolic level all day long.

Other times, they're just a nifty cheap buzz...

On a side note: I had one friend who called them "trucker speed" and tried snorting them. I probably don't need to advise you crackheads against this one but his verdict: OUCH. Resist the urge.

Xenadrine rules, but you have to make sure you do it in cycles. After 2 months of being on it, I began ot feel as if I was literally having a heart attack. I go on and off for 2 month periods. During the two months that I am off, I take ripped fuel (the No Ma huang Formula) It (Xenadrine) does work though. It gives you great energy to work out.