Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pain and pleasure

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

Ok so that pic that chula put up made me think of this question. Does anyone here like pain during sex, like is it a turnon to be burned by hot candle wax, etc??

For me I just like pleasure lol, no pain for me!

Evil grin :( I love pain.I love to be spanked,my hair pulled, candle wax espically on my lower neck & on my nipples, love my nipples being bitten & pinched.....Want to try hand cuffs really bad but never have :(

I dont like pain at all. Thats why I dont like dicks any bigger than 8. But I do like pouring melted wax on a guy. I always wanted to pour it ona guys dick because i saw it in a strip show. So a few weeks ago i got my guy friend to let me do it. BUT...I poured it on the underside which is a little more sensitive than the other sides. He jumped so fast. HAHAHAHAHA! I felt kinda bad so i rubbed it down with ice.

Originally posted by q-ny

I've found giving pain to be much more fun than recieving:laugh:

Actually, I'd much rather get my ass slapped or my hair pulled than do it to someone else...

Those scratch marks on the other hand... I'd rather be the giver for that...

Originally posted by princesslolita

Evil grin :( I love pain.I love to be spanked,my hair pulled, candle wax espically on my lower neck & on my nipples, love my nipples being bitten & pinched.....Want to try hand cuffs really bad but never have :(

well, now... somebody has been a bad girl... a very, very, bad girl. muuuuhuuuuuuwwaaaaah!

I am so down for minimal pain with pleasure.....It's all good with the nipple clamps, clit clamps, double sided paddles (furry and soft on one side, and tiny rubber spikes on the other).

Handcuffs, rope, hair pulling, spanking, name calling.....it's all so gooooood!!!

TRUST ME

:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

Originally posted by marcid21

I am so down for minimal pain with pleasure.....It's all good with the nipple clamps, clit clamps, double sided paddles (furry and soft on one side, and tiny rubber spikes on the other).

Handcuffs, rope, hair pulling, spanking, name calling.....it's all so gooooood!!!

TRUST ME

:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

Forgot about the name calling also, thanks :) When he's fucking you ect , u know u like it u fucking bitch... :) also I like him to tell me what he wants to be done whle name calling,and I do the same thing kinda.... =) I dont care,its a turn on for me. The only thing I know its true when name calling is a bitch :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Actually, I'd much rather get my ass slapped or my hair pulled than do it to someone else...

I agree, my girlfriend did it to some guy and she felt weird whipping him. I think I would to. I mean just imagine that you had a guy bent over bare assed and you just started whipping them...actually might not be that bad..hehe;)