Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you suspicious of individuals who only have friends of the opposite sex?

upjumpdaboogie

• 3 weeks later...

97% of my friends are guys

I dont roll with many girls because I don't trust them. I have a boyfriend and he trusts me hanging out with my guy friends and I make sure that he meets them all so he can know who im with and know im not doing anything stupid. Ive never really had an atraction to one of my guy friends, just kinda playful and flirty but nothing past that. I like having guy friends though, they become like big brothers and its really nice =) Like my 4 new brothers....Mike, Alan, Jay & Art hehehe muahz

No i wouldnt. As long as he doesnt have a problem introducing me or having them around me then were kool. I am just like spygirl. except its more like 99.99% of my friends are guys. and i would let my bf know that right off, i dont mind him having female friends as long as he can respect my male friends

Most girls are friends with guys, I think its cool, but they should always have just a couple of girlfriends around with them too, this way the guys wouldnt have to like hold tampons and shit, and hear that a girl has really bad cramps and stuff. :) ! That aint my bag :).