Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(ok chula) well here's my story. I won't say if it's true or not! just enjoy.

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

A woman waves me down on a side of the road, so I pull over and ask her if she needs help. she says her car broke down and she has no way of getting home. So I ask her if she would like a ride, she responds with a quick yes! As I help her in my truck I notice how beautiful her legs were, and how bad i wanted to feel them. As I am driving I notice her looking over and smiling at me. she also keeps asking me alot of questions like if I have a gf and if I am seeing anyone. and everytime I say no she says how much of a catch I am, and how she can't believe I don't have a gf. She then asks me if I like tattoos, and hikes up her skirt so it exposes a little sunflower right by her pantie line. And asks me if I like it... I say it's very sexy. At this time she starts playing with my hair and asks if I have ever gotten a blowjob while driving. Before I could answer she is unzipping my pants to reveal my rock hard cock! She starts taking my dick in her whole mouth and going up and down the entire length of my dick. As i pull her hair I hear her moan as she swallows my cock one more time.

At this time I can't take it anymore I pull off to the side of the road and walk over to her side, opening the door and facing her towards me. I lift up her skirt to waist high and open her smooth, creamy legs. I start licking the inside of her thighs running my tongue lightly over her pussy. I start rubbing my tongue the length of her pussy very softly so that she can barley feel it. giving her clit a little flicker of the tongue when I reach the top. she keeps letting out a moan and begs for me to suck on her clit! I keep on teasing her with the little licks, rubbing my lips that are all wet from her wet lips. She says that she cant take it anymore and forces my face to be buried in her pussy. I pin her legs bad to her shoulders and start sucking on her clit, as she rips her shirt and bra off, Showing off her perfect tits. As I slide my finger inside of her pusy she lets out a gasp, and says she's going to cum. Her pussy starts to flood and her body starts to quiver...as she holds my head firmly in place, I start sucking on her clit as I am massaging her g-spot she lets out "OH MY GOD PLEASE FUCK ME!" As I get up and grab her by the hair I bend her over the car seat. I get right behind her and start licking her tight little ass, she tells me how she loves it nasty and that makes me love eating her ass even more. I get up and start rubbing my cock up and down her wet slippery pussy, and she is swaying her hips in the air trying to make it go in. I keep rubbing the head of my dick on her clit untill she screams that she is going to cum at which point I thrust it all in her leaving her to bite down on her lip so hard she starts to bleed. she then starts to ram her hips into mine. I ask her if she likes being my little whore... as I smack her ass pass the point of being rosy. She tell's me to fuck her in the ass, So I slowly put it in her ass. she tells me how good my cock feels in her ass. I grab her hair pulling her head back calling her a little whore as I run my hands around her throat making her feel helpless. As I feel the sensation that i am about to cum, I turn her over, still grabing her hair. She tell me that she wants it in her mouth. I respond with filling her mouth with my cum. After I am finished cuming in her mouth she is still sucking on my balls. Then she lifts her head up, cum still dripping off her chin she says "oh by the way My name is tina".

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Where's the next installment????????????????

well lets see how this one pan's out. I have lots more... that is if it's true!! Ill never tell.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

note to self have car break down

and make sure to wear a skirt

ok just tell me what road you'll be breaking down on;)

Guest gabo

thats it ive had enough of people talking garbage, aka teasing on the boards

i see ur from north jersey so am i

WHAT IS THE DEAL?????????????

I never talk shit!! I am the mack daddy of the sex board!:D

Originally posted by gabo

I never talk shit!! I am the mack daddy of the sex board!:D

*ahem* [aside, all bro to bro like, so as not to blow up your spot]

umm... first of all, *you* r not the mack daddy of the sex boards. ;)

but never mind that right now...

allow sirdante to point out a simple observation here... i dont think she was accusing you of anything young brother, i think she was issuing you a challenge.

here take this *hands ball to gabo* run with it! dont drop it! run! go! woo hoo!

Originally posted by sirdante

*ahem* [aside, all bro to bro like, so as not to blow up your spot]

umm... first of all, *you* r not the mack daddy of the sex boards. ;)

but never mind that right now...

allow sirdante to point out a simple observation here... i dont think she was accusing you of anything young brother, i think she was issuing you a challenge.

here take this *hands ball to gabo* run with it! dont drop it! run! go! woo hoo!

sirdante thats exactly what it was

and i cant believe he didnt realize it

maybe thats why he cant get sex, haha

he completely missed an open invitation

Originally posted by gabo

A woman waves me down on a side of the road, so I pull over and ask her if she needs help. she says her car broke down and she has no way of getting home. So I ask her if she would like a ride, she responds with a quick yes! As I help her in my truck I notice how beautiful her legs were, and how bad i wanted to feel them. As I am driving I notice her looking over and smiling at me. she also keeps asking me alot of questions like if I have a gf and if I am seeing anyone. and everytime I say no she says how much of a catch I am, and how she can't believe I don't have a gf. She then asks me if I like tattoos, and hikes up her skirt so it exposes a little sunflower right by her pantie line. And asks me if I like it... I say it's very sexy. At this time she starts playing with my hair and asks if I have ever gotten a blowjob while driving. Before I could answer she is unzipping my pants to reveal my rock hard cock! She starts taking my dick in her whole mouth and going up and down the entire length of my dick. As i pull her hair I hear her moan as she swallows my cock one more time.

At this time I can't take it anymore I pull off to the side of the road and walk over to her side, opening the door and facing her towards me. I lift up her skirt to waist high and open her smooth, creamy legs. I start licking the inside of her thighs running my tongue lightly over her pussy. I start rubbing my tongue the length of her pussy very softly so that she can barley feel it. giving her clit a little flicker of the tongue when I reach the top. she keeps letting out a moan and begs for me to suck on her clit! I keep on teasing her with the little licks, rubbing my lips that are all wet from her wet lips. She says that she cant take it anymore and forces my face to be buried in her pussy. I pin her legs bad to her shoulders and start sucking on her clit, as she rips her shirt and bra off, Showing off her perfect tits. As I slide my finger inside of her pusy she lets out a gasp, and says she's going to cum. Her pussy starts to flood and her body starts to quiver...as she holds my head firmly in place, I start sucking on her clit as I am massaging her g-spot she lets out "OH MY GOD PLEASE FUCK ME!" As I get up and grab her by the hair I bend her over the car seat. I get right behind her and start licking her tight little ass, she tells me how she loves it nasty and that makes me love eating her ass even more. I get up and start rubbing my cock up and down her wet slippery pussy, and she is swaying her hips in the air trying to make it go in. I keep rubbing the head of my dick on her clit untill she screams that she is going to cum at which point I thrust it all in her leaving her to bite down on her lip so hard she starts to bleed. she then starts to ram her hips into mine. I ask her if she likes being my little whore... as I smack her ass pass the point of being rosy. She tell's me to fuck her in the ass, So I slowly put it in her ass. she tells me how good my cock feels in her ass. I grab her hair pulling her head back calling her a little whore as I run my hands around her throat making her feel helpless. As I feel the sensation that i am about to cum, I turn her over, still grabing her hair. She tell me that she wants it in her mouth. I respond with filling her mouth with my cum. After I am finished cuming in her mouth she is still sucking on my balls. Then she lifts her head up, cum still dripping off her chin she says "oh by the way My name is tina".

Oh My! That was fucking great petey! I didnt think you would really do it. But... shit that was a good story. I am definitely looking foward to a live reading baby!;)

Please keep it cumming kutie!

Guest gabo

sirdante thats exactly what it was

and i cant believe he didnt realize it

maybe thats why he cant get sex, haha

he completely missed an open invitation

No No I got what you were saying. ;) ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

classic story!!!!!!!

but its so not true :D:tongue:

i mean were her legs shaved? did u use a condom?

logical questions :D

btw gabo...totowa is it? pass by 46 west in 10 min.....ill be out there with a broken down car ::white corrola:::D;):tongue:

It might be true... I am not saying!!;):D:cool: