Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Track Of The Year...

russ reign

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

I never can figure out why sooooo many ppl talk about this sanchez clown. What is the big freaking deal. His tracks are wack!

Originally posted by wakeup

not at all but cant see how that track could really get a crowd going. maybe i have to hear on a big system, i heard it at beyonf bass record shopping. by the way wwe have something in common russ, we each banged some slob stacy. :laugh:

yea, its def one of those tracks you have to hear in a club. I just thought it was anonther good track until I played it this past Saturday at Ohm. If sounded incredible, and the crowd went nuts... the bassline is really deep, it's kinda hard to even hear it if you're not listening on a bangin' system... It sounds like a completely different song in a club ;)

Originally posted by 12inch

I'm saying *69 - what the fuck

1. It will never get played out on KTU

2. Everyone chants to it

3. It sticks in your head

yea but which mix.. i say xpress2 b/c it kicks the originals ass..

and thank gawd someone else out there agree's w/ me about flight 643 being awful(ibclubbin)

Guest saleen351

for my taste and style, the top track has to apeal to more then just us club music freaks and more then the ktu crowd. When a track goes main stream from a club main stay, I feel then and only then can it be a top club track...We on CP always bash a track as commercial garbage when it goes public but when It is in the club and club only we praise it. I do it too, therefore to be able to love will def stand out as track of the year. When Denny dropped it at temps it was sick and memorable, all the temps heads may agree.