Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does everyone here do for a living?

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Unfortunately...

Like Heretic, unemployed in the advertising sales field due to recession, and its been awhile.

If anyone has any leads on Sales positions (mid level) or any new entry positions on PR or something, I'd appreciate.

Otherwise its just... semi induced club promoter.

hey, i dont know if it is toolate........but like 2 weeks back the direct marketing firm WUNDERMAN - part of Young and Rubicam was hiring for all sorts of positions. Look into it if u are interested . I don't recall the details though...sorry.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flavors

hey, i dont know if it is toolate........but like 2 weeks back the direct marketing firm WUNDERMAN - part of Young and Rubicam was hiring for all sorts of positions. Look into it if u are interested . I don't recall the details though...sorry.

Hey Flavors,

Thanks for the tip =)

I'll look into it.

-Steve

I did the resume thing on HotJobs about a year ago and I still get about 10 local positions a day!

Oh yeah...and to answer the original question...I"m a DJ and also the national sales director for a nightclub revenue control company called Q-Systems. Our newest instal in NY is the coat check and entrance ticketing machines at Blis.

Sorry Crystal, we aren't hiring in the area for a bit longer.

"...my job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off, while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble hell."

~ American Beauty

:flame:

"Look at me, jerking off in the shower.

This will be the high point of my day. It's all downhill from here. "

I built LAN networks when companies move. On the phone most of the time becuase there are people out there that don't know what a RJ-45 jack looks like. HAHA:D

I go out but only on weekends now. When I was in school it was Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Damm I am old!

Pin2

I teach first grade in an urban school district. Looking foward to th SUMMERS OFF, when I will party all day every day and only work on my tan.........for the time being, I usually only go otu on the weekends, random Thursdays.