Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question to Phily CP'ers

vicman

Originally posted by housemusic4evr

Tronco is one of the hands down best DJ's in the world skillz wise. He is an amazing mixer, probably the best I've ever seen, even though musically, my sound is more towards the DT tip. However I can say that they've become a lot closer lately, with Robbie playing tracks like the Missy Elliot remix, Feel this 2001 the last time I saw him.... If youve never heard him and are into music, DEFINITELY go and hear him on a Saturday, thats the happening night there, Friday if you're gay. Yes, it's Philly and you have to deal with a lot of posers and people who think 'they're the shit' but its a decent time.

I completely and totally agree... that is so funny cause that is exactly what I thought the first time I heard him... I even said to my friend that the way he was mixing everything was phenomenal!!!!! (did I spell that right?)

Anyway... housemusic4evr thanks for the words of advice. I am coming to Philly in mid January for a few days so I definitely want to check you out wherever you are spinning. Maybe I can write to you again when it comes around that time and you can give me the rundown on where you will be spinning... :)

Hey Brite :)

Just saw this post... I play every Friday in Philly at this nice little lounge, if you ever want to come down let me know and I can let you know where it is. Just email me: adam@djadamf.com. In New York I've actually been pretty busy so feel free to stop out to one of my gigs up there.

January 11th, Leopard Lounge

January 18th, Lunatarium (Brooklyn, PHAT spot to check out!)

January 28th, Filter 14 w/ John Creamer and Kats

I'm starting a monthly at Filter 14, so if you haven't been there on a Thursday (any Thursday!) It's a GREAT party, I had a ball last week when I played there.

Cya!

Adam

Originally posted by housemusic4evr

Hey Brite :)

Just saw this post... I play every Friday in Philly at this nice little lounge, if you ever want to come down let me know and I can let you know where it is. Just email me: adam@djadamf.com. In New York I've actually been pretty busy so feel free to stop out to one of my gigs up there.

January 11th, Leopard Lounge

January 18th, Lunatarium (Brooklyn, PHAT spot to check out!)

January 28th, Filter 14 w/ John Creamer and Kats

I'm starting a monthly at Filter 14, so if you haven't been there on a Thursday (any Thursday!) It's a GREAT party, I had a ball last week when I played there.

Cya!

Adam

That sounds awesome... I am definitely going to email you sometime within the next two weeks! I will be down in Philly for at least a few days at a time during these next two weeks so I would love to check out a lounge type place just to chill out. :)