Clubplanet Nightlife Community

groping in clubs

i always hear about girls getting groped and felt up in clubs. it doesn't happen to me (i'm diesel and ugly :D ); one of few times it did, i pushed the guy down. just curious, what do most girls do when it happens?

i think a lot of women are worse than men. if i ever get roughly shoved, it's always a girl. most guys i see are usually pretty polite to women, relative to the crowded club situation

Just hit 'em back with the same ol' bit of "affection" they gave me. I've even done it to a girl who smacked my ass at the Chem. Bros. show last weekend - I got her back. A lot of times, I just plain like to make fun of people right to their face....

I don't put up with shit!

i'm a dude, and have had my ass pinched every now and then....makes me wanna go out and purchase the "BUTTFLEX" , hahhahha

either way, i can't speak 4 tha gals...i wouldn't like anyone touching me all over,,, i think those 10% of girls who do allow that shit set a bad example in clubs and guys think they can apply that logic to all girls, but that ain't happenin!

I think it depends on where you are, what the vibe is, etc. Before I developed musical taste (lol) I would go out to clubs filled with guidos and alpha males who would virtually piss on your leg to mark territory. Dancing was always a challenge b/c some guy was inevitably moving in on you and yes, some would cross the line and suddenly there's a hand on your ass. In these cases, I would become extremely violent and flatten the guy, which usually made them go away (we also discovered that our 6-foot Jamacian friend was great deterent of horny white men - he'd just have to dance with us and immediately there was a six-foot perimeter). In these sorts of testosterone dens, I found that (generally) the women were competitive and judgemental - always evaluating the women around them with critical eyes.

However, my new favorite places such as Vinyl have none of this. The women are great - looking out for one another, smiling, friendly - even complimentary. And I have rarely had a situation with a guy being out of line. The few situations that have arose were easily resolved too.

Why the dif

The only reason I even go to clubs anymore is to get felt up and prodded. It's the only action I can get these days.

Damn, I remember when I was in my early 30's (a long long time ago) and it bothered me a lot being touched by these strange men, but now that I'm older, I rather enjoy it!!!!

SK13

One of the reasons I stopped going to Exit and hate it now was this one particular night in August 2000....I was there with a friend and I lost her so I said fuck it and was dancing...over 10 guys grabbed me from behind and kissed me. Two ugly guys came over to talk to me, one asshole tried to rub my thigh...and the bouncer even tried to talk me into going home with him. WHAT DA FUCK. I come to clubs for the music and to have a good time, not to endure bullshit like this.

shit happened to me once at tunnel.

a night filled with a buncha drunken floozies and juiceheads.

shoulda figured; keoki was spinning the main floor.

some girl smiles at me, doesn't say a word, dances towards me, and is doing a full frontal grind up on my shit, Eventually asking "hey you're cute what's your name."

at first it was unexpectedly, uh... nice. but then i was feeling like she was 1) drunk 2) lookin' to score 3) just being drunk n' dumb. so i asked her, rather cooly, "this typa shit never happens to me. how drunk are you?"

admittedly, that was mean.

i apologized and just affirmed that it's rare for me to get hit on hard core like that, and that i was not comfortable with it, especially since i didn't even know her.

the "drum n' basement" was all good tho.

(this was the Footloose party.)

I don't know about you Girls but I go to Clubs to dance and have a good time. Some of you girllies get all pissed off for having someone dance in front of you. If you wana dance cool if not or you can't hang just turn around and most guys will get the picture and split. Don't go as far as throwing your $8 drinks on the guys.. :blown:

Wow, you mean Exit is a hookup meat fest?? I've been there once and never went back. The attitude/vibe is just not what i'm looking for. I went with a few girls and we had to form our tight circle to keep the meat heads off of them. Vinyl is the answer, although there are a few meatheads invading our territory lately.

I went to exit Friday for the fist time I was a little fucked up when I go to their.. when I came in I was amazed by the sound system and how cool the club looked but then I bought a drink and I couldn't believe it was 10 bux for a long island. so I bought a drink anyway and 2 Asian kids where fighting and one kid fell into me and broke my cup in my hand! lucky the bar tender chick saw this and gave me a new drink 4 free which was very cool. then later on I was leaning against the wall taking a break from dancing for like 2 hours and I made eye contact with a hot chick she smiled at me but then I noticed she was holding a dudes hand probably her boyfriend just then they started walking away and as she passed me she ran her hand rite down my chest and over my crotch and walked away ?!!? weird shit huh? I guess I was groped but I gotta admit I was pretty cool! I wish more hot girls would do this ! am I a pig to think this?!

Sorry to say but to many ignorant people think clubs are just a place to go take drugs and hook up. I would hate to be a girl at exit. I went a few weeks ago (first and only time) with 3 girls and through out the night at least 50 guys must have tryed to hook up w/ them?!?!? I feel bad for your girls!! One of JRs night at LL i had my thing grabbed by some gay guy, it was horrible!! At least we dont have these problems at Vinyl!!!

KEvin