Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lee who?? lee FUCKING burridge thats who!!

marick

oh my! what a night/morning! lee was unreal!! one of my top 3 sets of the year (only one's that beat it are the naked music conference set, and the ovum party at conference)!!

lee played a refreshingly eclectic set of techy, breaky progressive with a bit of trancey elements to it! in other words he played it all!

he was having SOOOOO much fun smileing, dancing around and waving his hands in the air like a manic all night! he later said he loved it! what a class guy, he even took time out to chat with some of us inbetween mixes!

the crowd seemed to be really up for it as well! not sure if they knew what was going on but they sure knew that they liked it!

after me, loraine (and sister), james sheridan, pod, stacey, barbbie and a bunch of others all went out to breckfest with lee at the dinner on 11th and washington. how much fun was that! we joked and made a few phone calls to friends IE...nolimit in nyc and cul (from the GU board) in london so lee could leave some crazy messages on their answering machines! then we talked about music and musical politics with was very interesting to say the least! all in all we spend about 3 hours around the table! we left at around 8am and headed home and lee put his pack on his back and started off to find the gutter (again).

what a great night out! we def. need to bring him back soon (can you say liquid?)!

it was nice to see everyone again! guess well be doing it again tonight!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the name of the track is "sleeping" or "you are sleeping" and it's by either PMT or PMQ can't remember which one. it's a fucking wicked track!! the "you are sleeping" part is a sample from a smiths track. lee said the smiths wouldn't clear the sample so the track is never going to be released.

by the way, lee used the track for the mix he did for digweeds kiss 100 show.

this is the summary of my whereabouts last night...

damn!

last night was busy. Ended up not going to Space, started my night out at Tantra, left Tantra with Rene and a friend of mine to go to Crobar but didnt get in, instead went to, thanks to Rene and his sister, hang out with Nsync at their suite and then went to Opium Garden with all the crew until around 3am i think, i don't remember the time as by that time I barely knew where i was.

Then decided to go to Crobar and Lee was throwing some killer songs. It was nice to see you Danny, Mimi, Barbie and Chris, as for the rest i didn't see but I am sure you guys had a blast there.

what's up for tonight? , I sense it's gonna be a looooong night too.

One of the funnest nights this year...Marick pretty much gave a review of the night. Although it was a typical Friday night at Crobar "SEX" bla bla we all had a fun time...too bad Lee started his set a bit late and ended by 445 am. :(

BTw, Lee might be in town for Backdoor Bambi, that's if Carmel books him for it. I also might get a copy of Friday's set...will keep you all posted and definately share! ;-)

Originally posted by shroomy

I enjoyed Lee more than shoud be legal ;)

BTW does anyone know the name of the track he droped that started with the trippy voiced story about sex and smack etc... and then broke into the freaky frreaky refrain??

Chris has been talking about that track since Saturday morning. BTW... still seeing glowsticks, Shrooms? LOL

DAMN!!!!! WHATTA WAY TO COME BACK INTO THE SCENE!!!!! Chris and I had the BEST TIME! It was nice to see everyone again. I had really missed you guys! Also, Lee's set was AMAZING! Having breakfast with him after the show was even better! He is such a cool guy. BTW, all the photos I took came out great. I'm going to try and see how I can get all of them online for you guys to see.

James> I can't believe you called London from Stacey's phone :tongue:

NoLimit> did you save that mssg. on your answering machine?

Charlie, Marick and Joey> It was nice to finally meet you guys. Hope to hang with you all again soon.

Rene and Laliux> What the hell happened to you guys? I saw you both, seperately, for a moment and that was it!!!

Mimi and Danny> I have some photos for you guys. BTW, Mimi, I Loved that hat!!! :hat:

Lor> Wanna drink? :laugh:

Stace> You came out great in the photos.

Frank> What happened to you? I though you were coming to breakfast with us. I had no idea you were leaving. :(

Lee and Zuly It was great to hang with you both again :D

Originally posted by james954

lee was sickly sick!!!!!!!!!! backdoor bambi this monday?? PLEASE SAY YES! :D

yeah I wish it was for this Monday but I was told it would be for a future BDB date...maybe next year, dunno

Tho Lee will be in Miami for conference 2002!

You Are Sleeping...

So Diego, give us a review of the afterparty.

I was down from Boston and was able to check Lee out. He was very good. I was the bald guy who started the night out with a green shirt on but from so much dancing removed it to a black tank & tattoo's. A fun night. If I happened to meet any off you say hello.

we went upstairs to the VIP to check it out but the music OUT where you guys were was 10 times better :)

around 4:30 we came back to Opium as one of my friends had forgotten his " you can't look at my eyes cuz i am fucked up" glasses with one of the girls that was with the Nsync boys; after the recovery we went to Space for afterhours but the club lacked of good vibe so we left around 7am.

Last night , couldn't meet Stace and other cats at Billboard but had a good and fun night at Opium. I don't know but for some reason it looked like a sex party. :bounce:

is there anything going on this coming weekend?

all I could say is WOW ... hand's down one of the best set's I've heard this year right next to Tenaglia @ Space. The man's incredible! wow, what a fucking vibe! as you can see, I'm struggling to find words to describe friday night. all I could say is Lee "fucking" Burridge! the man's insane! It was great hanging with the beloved crew once again!, ya know who ya are! :) ... sorry I missed breakfast with you guys and Lee :( fucking bummer! ....

Well all i gotta say is Praise the DJ. Man what an awesome set, i was amazed, only thing that i was dissapointed was that he didn't spin any breakz, but then again who needs breaks when your having so much fun, and listenning to such great music. Thank you all for the great nite, Loraine thanks for having a drink with me, Leo for buying me drinks. MimiD thanks for sharing with me, and dancing with me in the platform, and the rest for making the night so much fun. All i gotta say is that i had a great breakfast with everyone, and next time we see lee again we have time to find ourselves in the gutter with him.

"its not wader is water"

Dunno what to say that hasn't been said already....

except:

GODDAM, I JUST LOVE LB'S BALD LITTLE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I was licking it for breakfast. (Got the picture to prove it, honest.)

Tasted much better than the burger I ate @ 6am. After James said that that burger would sit in our bellies like a brick....he was right. I'm still passing burger chunks, if you know what I mean.

LB can throw down on the decks like a whore on smack. Putting the gritty breakish grooves to the more palatable proggy shit we're used to gobbling. With records spinning and fingers flying he worked the crowd like we were underage schoolgirls bout to lose our virginities. Just slap my ass and call me a bitch Lee.

6 am , what seemed like a 10 mile walk , and an enterage that would make the Pope look like one of the milli vanilli's , might have scared off the hardest of the hard supastar Dj's....but not Lee. He controlled the conversation with his slapstick wit the entire way. We may as well have had our tongues hanging out and our asses wagging at every word. And he deserved the "We're not worthies". Believe me.

Looking forward to my next run in with him.

To the CP crew: once again we survived to tell the story. And................WEEEE'RREEEE BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

May the groove be with you all.