Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lee who?? lee FUCKING burridge thats who!!

marick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mj...stfu. you and beyondo have no quality input. why do you even bother posting? no one cares what the fuck you have to say.

all that aside...

what a fucking night. that man...oh brother. SICK i tell ya! best set i heard this year. personally i think it was better than tenaglia cuz it's more along my style. had me moving all night long. and what a guy too. totally class!

had a great time with everyone. not going to name all the names...but you know who you all are. great meeting some other people too. hope to do this all again real soon.

reason i left and didn't go to breakfast w/you all is b/c i had a wedding to go to @ 10 in the morning. now normally i would've stuck it out w/u all, but i was the best man. can't show up to a wedding all fucked up if your the best man right. so after only 2 hours of sleep, i had to get movin again. needless to say, i drank myself into oblivion...even if it was in the morning. but i wish i would've gone w/u guys. oh well...i guess i'll have the pictures and stories to read/see.

Will someone please find out what mix of "You are Sleeping" he played?

If its the Scott Henry one, I was more messed up than I thought ;)

PLEASE tell me that the story line voice was more computer altered than what I hear when I listen to the song now!

BTW Sorry to whomever I yell at to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" durring that track :)

.... but not as sorry as I am about bitting that blond bi/lesbian in the shoulder while she was telling me about her sex life with her hot brunette friend (also there)... but thats another story...... and who the hell was sitting next to me at that time??? Solado?, Lee?, Danny? I swear I am losing my mind.

here is my night/day in a nutshell. got to vinyl around 1:30 am.

vinyl - jimmy van m & burridge back to back until 9 am. lee closes out with andrea brown - trippin (fucking tune of the night IMO)

panties were soakin after that one. lee's style difficult to pigeon hole. a little of everything with some dirt i suppose. however, i noticed after 3 times of hearing lee, he doesn't go that nasty tyrant style I've been yearning for so long. atleast not at vinyl. Jimmy ofcourse kept it mostly progressive. If I closed my eyes, i could of sworn it was Diggers on the decks.

personally, i wasn't blown away with the music at vinyl but it was quality all the way. I recognized like 4 tracks the entire night. The crowd, for the most part seemed receptive and enjoyed the music. the lasers were in full effect so that was a plus. Lasers make such a difference.

the after party - it's 9 am, and jimmy & lee still want to continue. A friend offers his loft for a selective 35-40 few for a 'back to mine' session. It's on! We head back to his place and bill patrick is on the decks warming things up nicely before jimmy & lee get there. by 10 am, it was a full house. Jimmy jumps on for about 45 minutes and gets things going into a swing. Lee goes on and TOTALLY amazes us. TIGHT, TIGHT, and TYRANT!

Finally, he puts his guards down and takes all of us on that funked up, trippy, twisted 'fabric' 6 am sound. Man, i was in heaven. we wera all in heaven! everyone in that place were dancing like maniacs. people were hangin from the ceiling. it was absolute chaos! he played like that until around 12:30 pm and then jimmy back on for some more twisted shit and they took it back to back until 4:30 pm. It's funny, no one left but everyone was tired. everyone knew that if u left to go to sleep, they were missing one of the best treats these 2 can ever give us. ENTERTAINMENT ladies & gentleman.

tyrant 2 will be out on the fabric label next year.

Originally posted by shroomy

.... but not as sorry as I am about bitting that blond bi/lesbian in the shoulder while she was telling me about her sex life with her hot brunette friend (also there)... but thats another story......

Charlie, you're a fuckin' riot!!! I love it!!!! BTW, you flunked the "how many fingers am I holding up" test. :laugh:

Originally posted by Nolimit

here is my night/day in a nutshell. got to vinyl around 1:30 pm.

vinyl - jimmy van m & burridge back to back until 9 am. lee closes out with andrea brown - trippin (fucking tune of the night IMO)

panties were soakin after that one. lee's style difficult to pigeon hole. a little of everything with some dirt i suppose. however, i noticed after 3 times of hearing lee, he doesn't go that nasty tyrant style I've been yearning for so long. atleast not at vinyl. Jimmy ofcourse kept it mostly progressive. If I closed my eyes, i could of sworn it was Diggers on the decks.

personally, i wasn't blown away with the music at vinyl but it was quality all the way. I recognized like 4 tracks the entire night. The crowd, for the most part seemed receptive and enjoyed the music. the lasers were in full effect so that was a plus. Lasers make such a difference.

the after party - it's 9 am, and jimmy & lee still want to continue. A friend offers his loft for a selective 35-40 few for a 'back to mine' session. It's on! We head back to his place and bill patrick is on the decks warming things up nicely before jimmy & lee get there. by 10 am, it was a full house. Jimmy jumps on for about 45 minutes and gets things going into a swing. Lee goes on and TOTALLY amazes us. TIGHT, TIGHT, and TYRANT!

Finally, he puts his guards down and takes all of us on that funked up, trippy, twisted 'fabric' 6 am sound. Man, i was in heaven. we wera all in heaven! everyone in that place were dancing like maniacs. people were hangin from the ceiling. it was absolute chaos! he played like that until around 12:30 pm and then jimmy back on for some more twisted shit and they took it back to back until 4:30 pm. It's funny, no one left but everyone was tired. everyone knew that if u left to go to sleep, they were missing one of the best treats these 2 can ever give us. ENTERTAINMENT ladies & gentleman.

Sounds fierce, Diego. Would loved to have been there! :)

Originally posted by Nolimit

here is my night/day in a nutshell. got to vinyl around 1:30 am.

damn! :eek: sounds fucking great!

what a great night/morning between the music and our crew.

lee's set was tight. loved the track he opened up with but can't remember the name nor could he. his set was a mixture of everything; from progessive to breaks. not to mention he is one cool a** down to earth guy. looking forward to hearing tyrant 2.

sher...dan dan> thank you (lmao) and i am most definitely making YOU work off that debt :)