Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When did Twilo look like this???

Factory and early Twilo was so beautiful and had amazing visuals and lights and a touch of class.

The Twilo that closed down had *nothing* on how cool it used to look.

I remember when Junior first went back to Twilo, oh wait that's whne he went back for the 20th(?) time? hehe....the place was just stripped bare of everything and just had the circle lights (which were always my fav anyway) and some other crappy lights. They did end up adding more back to it, but it had nothing on the way it used to look.

- Pete

:shades2:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mattyparsons

mp3some, that pic looks like presidents day.

with the cd players (*drool tenaglia*) and the little baby, blue neons on the poles...

i forgot about those baby neons, got kinda choked up when i saw them in that pic.

the good old days of yore are gone, but not forgotten

Why does neither of those pictures look like it is a recent one? White poles? Canvas tented from the ceiling? The old mixing board? Hmmmm.... And the first picture is DEFinitely from DT's Mushroom Sessions era - when Twilo was still using Sound Factory's decorations and vibe.

ichi

OH God I miss Twilo Soooooooo Muuuuuuuuuuuch...

I was once asked a question. If you could go back in time when you were most happiest, what time of your life would you go back to.

I used to say Pop Warner Football when i was a kid.

But now I'd have to say....When I used to go to Twilo every Friday and felt like a kid.