Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone interested in anyone on the board?

fierydesire

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

and this is another perfect example, of why gabo must resort to humping a pillow

ps gabo dont take my sarcastic remarks to the heart, i'm jk

(gabo must hate me)

I dont hate you...... oh wait I do!! jk

so wait now you want to get in my pants too!! yippy.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

who me never :rolleyes::P

I would however like to have you guys all in the same room together:eek: for my sexual purposes...;)

naa I am out then. I dont like to share with a bunch of guys, they can have you.

puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr::iloveumost:: puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpupuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuupuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrpuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

i love my kitten :heart:

i love spranga... :heart:

i love gabo... and the thought of his tongue sliding up and down my dripping pussy...:tongue:

i love xfactor, tastyt, cmb, and all the rest that im forgetting... i have class in 4 hours.. fuck~

Dont you worry that will cum true at shagfest, wait till I throw you against the bathroom stall and slide those panties down to your ankles. I am gonna take months of frustration out on your pussy!;):D

Originally posted by clubkat

but i have a special thing for those that call me "kitten" :D

::gets me all hot in the fur and warm in the tummy::

btw chula, brilliant?:confused:

greatest comp i ever got babe!

:eek::D ::licks chula's face as sign of affection::

Yes brilliant in the way you think. :shades2: That Ice in a bottle turn sex toy is HOTT Baby! And to think that you also did it was amazing. Great minds think alike Sweety.

P.S. Cats are my favorite animal!:tongue: