Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED EVERYONE's INPUT

liquidmind172

Choose a dj/performer that you would like to see @ SPACE(u can choose more than 1)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a dj/performer that you would like to see @ SPACE(u can choose more than 1)

• BT
    • Carl Cox
    • Chemical Brothers
    • Christopher Lawrence
    • Danny Tenaglia
    • JASP 182
    • John Digweed
    • Mauro Picotto
    • Scott Project
    • Have a breakbeat room

Get Lawler's ass finally in there. Casselle (as per my request before). Howells. Those guys.

Screw it. Have another Renaissance party; I'm /still/ trying to recover from the 4th of July!

(Breakbeats would be fun every now and then, though I don't know if anyone would want the 14 and under crowd flocking this way with their arsenol of glow-wear and whatnot. Let Edgar and Psychosis drop some beats some night. They've got it in 'em.)

:afro:

Rene'

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Space needs a downtempo room for afterhours.

Lol your never around long enough, to take advantage of after hours. :laugh: check the patio out.. awesome vibe, and killer beats.. :)

what's up for s&d ? drop me a line..

peace, tony

Mauro Picotto is the only one on that list, that I'd care to see, and know can be done. Some are out for political reasons, others cannot be accomodated in a conventional Space configuration.

Breaks wouldn't draw a Space 'crowd' unfortunately. Breaks main fanbase is under 21, mainly...just wouldn't fly.

I'd definitely love to see Danny H, and I'd also like to see them bring in some disco house like Robbie Rivera. Louis, if you see this, get Robbie for sure!