Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Break-up songs....

nSyNcBaBy

depressing topic... but... what r ur fave songs to listen to to help get over a breakup? or maybe not even to get over it, just to help wallow in ur sorrow some more... :tongue:

my fave is "the one i gave my heart to"- Aaliyah..... such a good song and so perfect for a past breakup ive had...

Originally posted by marcid21

I am a gaylord and not ashamed to admit it.

N'sync has also helped me get over it....Bye Bye Bye and It's Gonna Be Me.....

Just can't help myself.

ur NOT a gaylord!!! and u should never be ashamed to admit that u love/like/listen to nsync.... i LOVE NSYYYNNNCCCCCCCCC lmao! and gone is such a good break up song... although im not goin thru one now, it still gets to me... i love it.

Originally posted by linabina

ur NOT a gaylord!!! and u should never be ashamed to admit that u love/like/listen to nsync.... i LOVE NSYYYNNNCCCCCCCCC lmao! and gone is such a good break up song... although im not goin thru one now, it still gets to me... i love it.

hahaha... ill admit it.. i like nsync too. their music is really catchy and they put on a good show. very enjoyable!! not a break up song but "something like you" on their new cd is awesome.. i love it. its a real slow song talking about how they cant believe that a person like you could be with me...really good for anyone interested

peace out

gianni

hahaha... ill admit it.. i like nsync too. their music is really catchy and they put on a good show. very enjoyable!! not a break up song but "something like you" on their new cd is awesome.. i love it. its a real slow song talking about how they cant believe that a person like you could be with me...really good for anyone interested

The difference is they are chicks bro:laugh: :laugh:

j/k

I gotta laugh though, the only guys that I know that listen to N'Sync either want to be in a boy band or listen to it cause their girl does.

So where does this leave you???????

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The difference is they are chicks bro:laugh: :laugh:

j/k

I gotta laugh though, the only guys that I know that listen to N'Sync either want to be in a boy band or listen to it cause their girl does.

So where does this leave you???????

hahaha..

well, i dont have a girl, so that puts me out of that catagory... and i dont want to be in a boy band considering that i have no singing talent what so ever. so i guess that leaves me in the catagory that just likes all different types of music. am i right?

oh yea.. somethign that i told my friends before... i mean shit loads of guys like 112 and boyz to men. how come they arent in the same group of people that like nsync and backstreet boys?? its the same thing,, just because they are black its totaly different?? its the same type of music..

peace

out

gianni

What's up with all of these pussy songs? The last time I went thru a breakup was over six years ago, but I distinctly remember cranking up Slayer's "Chemical Warfare" really loud and punching/breaking a bunch of shit. But even if you are gonna list top 40 artists, at least you can list the masters of breakup music, Depeche Mode.

some of these songs are good but....i knwo i am not the only girl who just puts on 106.7 when she is upset! at least the ones in ny/nj! allure~"all cried out" natalie imbruglia~"torn" OMIGOD...i could list songs forever!! and u guys wanna make fun of me....

the song that can almost always make me cry~~~~>

elvis~"u were always on my mind!!" ((i know i know!))

To get over:

Whitney Houstons ... I learned from the best...

to wallow in sorrow:

Entire Cd's

Tori Amos,FionaApple,enya,harry Connick Jr.,Frank Sinatra,Nina Simone,Tim Easton,natalie merchant, AlGreene,HIM, Sade, Smashig Pumpkins,SarahMclaughlin, Nirvana,THE CURE!...

Singles:

U2 - with or without you...

Incubus - Miss you...

Ben Harper - Waiting on an Angel...

Counting Crows - Color Blind, Round here,

Dave Mathews - Crash,Satellite,Crush,

Bush - Glycerine, Come Down, Letting the cables sleep

Dawn Penn - You dont love me,

Goo Goo dolls - Iris...

Green Day Waiting, Time Of your Life,

Life House - hanging by a moment acoustic

Mariah Carey - The roof

Matchbox 20 - If youre gone...

Singing Sweet - when i see you smile...

Shai - If I ever Fall in love...

Ginuwine - shes out of my life...

Staind - Outside...

and last but not least...

FooFighters - Everlong... I used to sing this song to my ex all the time... :(

Originally posted by dgmodel

To get over:

Whitney Houstons ... I learned from the best...

to wallow in sorrow:

Entire Cd's

Tori Amos,FionaApple,enya,harry Connick Jr.,Frank Sinatra,Nina Simone,Tim Easton,natalie merchant, AlGreene,HIM, Sade, Smashig Pumpkins,SarahMclaughlin, Nirvana,THE CURE!...

Singles:

U2 - with or without you...

Incubus - Miss you...

Ben Harper - Waiting on an Angel...

Counting Crows - Color Blind, Round here,

Dave Mathews - Crash,Satellite,Crush,

Bush - Glycerine, Come Down, Letting the cables sleep

Dawn Penn - You dont love me,

Goo Goo dolls - Iris...

Green Day Waiting, Time Of your Life,

Life House - hanging by a moment acoustic

Mariah Carey - The roof

Matchbox 20 - If youre gone...

Singing Sweet - when i see you smile...

Shai - If I ever Fall in love...

Ginuwine - shes out of my life...

Staind - Outside...

and last but not least...

FooFighters - Everlong... I used to sing this song to my ex all the time... :(

What a great song list!!!!!!!!!! Even if you are feeling a little sad or even just kinda bummed out, a good sad song somehow makes you feel better:)

wow DG...thats some list!!

i really try not to listen to sappy love songs cuz it just makes me cry more.... but the ones i remember playing and balling my eyes out to were:

on bended knee (boyz to men) back in 95 -- high school bf sang that to me when he was pursueing me

angel of mine (monica) -- my ex called me angel

some faith evans song from 99, i forget the name

Originally posted by belladiva26

wow DG...thats some list!!

i really try not to listen to sappy love songs cuz it just makes me cry more.... but the ones i remember playing and balling my eyes out to were:

on bended knee (boyz to men) back in 95 -- high school bf sang that to me when he was pursueing me

angel of mine (monica) -- my ex called me angel

some faith evans song from 99, i forget the name

i know which faith evans song ur talkin about i think... its like.. #13 or somethin on her cd right?