Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Performance ???? for the guys

JonStephen

You guys notice how when you have a layoff without gettin any for a little while how your performance level decreases exponentially.

Not to say you can't regroup and reload but it does take a couple of times to finally get back into tip top game form. The only reason I mention this is because you always want to impress, but there are always circumstances that hold you back like not gettin any for a small period of time.

No...it's not mental. It's a physical thing.

ever notice how it takes longer for you to cum the second time in a session?

Same idea.

You gotta keep the pipes clean and you last longer

There's something About Mary had it right.....jerk off if you want to impress someone. You'll last longer.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You guys notice how when you have a layoff without gettin any for a little while how your performance level decreases exponentially.

Not to say you can't regroup and reload but it does take a couple of times to finally get back into tip top game form. The only reason I mention this is because you always want to impress, but there are always circumstances that hold you back like not gettin any for a small period of time.

well i can offer u a woman's perspective

as long as u dont take long to reload, we'll be happy

its well known a man's first cums quickly

so i take the initiative and give head first to avoid having to stop during my climax

Originally posted by glowdancer

so i take the initiative and give head first to avoid having to stop during my climax

...........im speechless

Originally posted by glowdancer

WOW!!! I knew I loved you for a reason. I use a similar principle...I go down first and make her cum, then I can fuck away, bringing her more orgasms, and not having to worry about when I let 'er rip.

Guest gabo

I have started having sex for the first time in many months, and I had no problem lasting. I was expecting to lose it as soon as I saw her naked but that wasnt the case.