Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? about vicious

yo im not sure about vicious at exit....on his site it says nothing about him being there this friday and it says thanksgiving eve could either be roxy or exit,,,,venue not confirmed yet....its exit peeps so you never know....

but if he is there i hope he destroys the system and the club and shows the exit heads what a real dj sounds like.......he should just pound them into the ground like theres no tomorrow....to bad i gotta miss it cause i got mad papers to write and work all weekend so ill catch him next time around

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo im not sure about vicious at exit....on his site it says nothing about him being there this friday and it says thanksgiving eve could either be roxy or exit,,,,venue not confirmed yet....its exit peeps so you never know....

but if he is there i hope he destroys the system and the club and shows the exit heads what a real dj sounds like.......he should just pound them into the ground like theres no tomorrow....to bad i gotta miss it cause i got mad papers to write and work all weekend so ill catch him next time around

Stop being so bitter......:D

Originally posted by msoprano13

but if he is there i hope he destroys the system and the club and shows the exit heads what a real dj sounds like.......he should just pound them into the ground like theres no tomorrow....

Don't worry, he will! :D :D :D

That's what we love him for!

Originally posted by doubtness

Stop being so bitter......:D

im not bro...i just tell it how it is....i havent seen any posts by any promoter on the board yet about him being there either....like i said in my other post i hope he is there and i hope he kills exit.......

yea i havent' been in contact w/ him or anything, but have to reverberate whats already been said..

seems funny to me that he doens't have it on his website and it was updated not too long ago... as msoprano said, this is exit we're' talking about and we know how shady they can be.. its already happened in the past.. they put his name on flyers a year and half ago and he was actually spinnign at factory that nite...

Originally posted by teklord310

I'd definetely go see him at the Grand Opening of Platinum on Dec 1st since its right here two blocks from me. [

yeah i def will be there i live in middlesex i cant wait no long teips to the city vicious only 10 minutes away can this be possible? lol cant wait. also is it 18 or 21?

Originally posted by acuradan69

yes hes on the flyers for the wonka party and the thanksgiving partys...

go to www. exitnyc .com and you can see the flyers....

This is true, however, just because it's on an Exit flyer doesn't mean you can always go by it.

HOWEVER, he's gonna be there =)~ Someone emailed him, and he said yeah or something.