Clubplanet Nightlife Community

false WMC 2002 dates!!

marick

you people need to STOP posting these false WMC dates!! there is NO confermation of these dates anywhere!! the WMC office has not released any info. concerning WMC 2002 yet. i've talked to one friend within the office, checked their website and my roommate has also called and they have ALL told me that the date are NOT confermed yet!

there are going to be some mighty pissed off people out there when they take time off work and book NONREFUNDABLE plane tickets to miami for the wrong dates!!

where are you guys coming up with this shit?!?!?!?!?

Hey Marica I agree with you that the dates are not set yet. They dont even have the website ready

I was asking if anybody had some inside info into when it was going to take place.

I just dont understand how they dont have that stuff sorted yet,,, It is supposed to be an important event in the industry (I assume) and they dont even have the dates set!!!!! How can they organize something that big with the short amount of time to set it up...

they usually release the dates around thanksgiving time at the earliest. so we still have at least another week and a half to wait.

where these people got these dates i don't know but they are false! do not beleave anything you see til the conference offically conferms the dates.

Not to mention, last time I listened to Nostradamus, I sold all my shit and slept with my girlfriends best friend because he said the world was gonna end in 2000! Now I have no personal belongings or girlfriend! :laugh:

I know this is the WMC and This is no laughing matter but heeeeeey! :rolleyes:

Thanks Marick! I'm just keepingthis thing going!

Oh yeah.. make sure nobody posted that shit to the other CP regional boards!!!!!! Don't wanna piss off anyone from Neeew Yawk! (That was a joke too... a lot of people take shit personally here!)

Originally posted by vaughanz

Not to mention, last time I listened to Nostradamus, I sold all my shit and slept with my girlfriends best friend because he said the world was gonna end in 2000! Now I have no personal belongings or girlfriend! :laugh:

a lot of people take shit personally here!)

vaughan, does this mean your available darling?

play'n

ain't that the truth

Sounds like you got out cheep :)

My post must have gone over your head Stacey... read it again! :horns: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was actually looking fo someone to play with! I mean ... oops! Now I did it!

hehehe

i'm not a blonde so i can't blame it on that...hmm?

stac needs to find another "excuse"

vaughan, maybe we'll play saturday night? ;) thinking of dropping by sutra

• 2 years later...
you people need to STOP posting these false WMC dates!! there is NO confermation of these dates anywhere!! the WMC office has not released any info. concerning WMC 2002 yet. i've talked to one friend within the office, checked their website and my roommate has also called and they have ALL told me that the date are NOT confermed yet!

there are going to be some mighty pissed off people out there when they take time off work and book NONREFUNDABLE plane tickets to miami for the wrong dates!!

Yeah bro, for real! Come on guys, stop posting FAKE DATES!!! :rolleyes:

ummm have you checked that next year will be 2005 ?