Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D meetup - thursday

pikachu

overall...i can say that i had a good night. definitely not what i was expecting...which was deep and dark. s&d have definitely changed their style from early last year when i used to see them at twilo.

saw tom and his girlfriend... :) forgot about the meetup...

and my brain has shut down.:confused: :confused: :confused:

ms -

i agree....although i will say that i thought diggers tore it up...

also, the end of jimmy van m's set was incredible, though i thought he started off WAY to downtempo for the first hour/hour and a half...

also felt that the beginning of sasha's set left something to be desired, though when he and john were up there together it was amazing and john's close was off the hook....do wish they played longer..also not sure why john kept stopping between songs rather than transitioning toward the end...

regardless of all that, though - twas a fantastic night!

I actually thought the end of JVM's set was a little slow, which is unusual, because mostly I like him very much. But then Sasha came on and tore it up. The whole night was unbelievable. And when it got more believable, about 4:30 am, I took off. But that was okay. I was pleased that the Mayan was open so much later.

Nice seeing everyone! Now if only I could get some of this sleep thing I keep hearing so much about.... :zzz: