Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Price of GHB

bobbyzman

FWIW...ive known a few girls that got drugged with the shit at bars\clubs\partys...slipped in drinks..one went into a coma...a few were given icypops (ottorpops?) and they about didnt notice the guys that gave them to them were planning something stupid...id stay away from that shit and do something else...

aint this nice to know...

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. When GBL or BD or products containing them are ingested, GHB is produced in the body, that is why we refer extensively to GBL and BD products on these pages.

who was the first retard to mix that shit and take it..much less the rest of us...ick

Please don't. The guy asked a simple question about pricing. I understand that we are all looking out for each other but that would lead most of us down the path of hypocracy.

If you don't like it...cool...don't even come close to saying that it's bad, bad, bad. I see posts on here about everyone bumpin K, meth, coke. Some smoke dust, you may smoke cigs...others smoke joints. Does everyone here think E and all of the the stuff that is in the prety little pills you swallow help your body? Sorry to say it...but it doesn't!

GHB is made with GBL (which comes anywhere from 99.4% purity to 99.9% pure and is mixed with Water and FOOD GRADE SODIUM HYDROXIDE...not lye...yes Lye is bad for you...if you want to ingest Lye...stick with crystal...that has plenty in it.

Out of all the drugs that are supposedly consumed on this board...G is the least harmful (with the exception of any organic drugs {shorooms,weed} to ingest. So safe it is being patented by one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. Take a look at Orphan Pharmaceuticals http://www.talkaboutsleep.com/news/N_OrphanX_Intvw.htm they are about to release Xyrem...which is GHB...I don't see them doing that with K, E, Coke or Acid.

As a matter of fact GHB is already being used leagally (with prescription only) to detox off of harder drugs such as heroin, alcohol and coke over seas. Brand name Alcover http://www.antiaging-systems.com/apruses/ghbalcover.htm

And for the record, I forget who asked but stay away from the BDO...it has been shown to cause liver failure and kidney damage...GBL is metablozied as soon as it hits your mouth...BDO is metabolized in the liver and kidneys...making them work 10x's as hard as they do to filter out alchohol. GHB, when dosed properly...is a great substance.

It's just too bad there are unresponsible people out there who are so desperate they slip it in peoples drinks to get laid, think they are superman and have 4 caps, pass out in the club and goto the hospital.

Just like any other drug...any G ovewrdoses you hear about are from cocktails not G alone...don't let the media fool you.

And as always people...what is key...let's say it together...M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N!

Now that I'm done venting prices usually run

32 oz /150$

If you have the know how...the cost for you to make it is probably $50

It's about time someone responded that knew what the fuck he is talking about. I agree that G is fine in moderation. No more than 1 cap an hour...and without alcohol. If you follow these rules, you'll be fine. If you don't, you'll be that dick in the club that passes out/gets thrown in a closet/hosed down then carted away in an ambulance.

Anyway, thanks the info. The prices you listed are actually a little more than what I get it for, so i am psyched.

Peace

Originally posted by Rad_Z

XTCGIRLIE....Plz, read the whole thread before responding!

Just cuz your friend passed out and shit, doesnt mean that everyone will. Thank you! Just like with every drug.

Yeah i did read the whole thread I hear ya...My friend Didn't pass out he went into a coma..I understand what you are saying though, there are risks involved with every drug but if to much ghb is taken there is extremely bad risks involved worse then any other drug.... DEAth.. I just thought i would say something I just find it really extra dangerous...sorry guys to put this in the thread...

I shouldn't reply because this only prolongs the thread, but maybe my story will add some clarity to the situation:

I'm one of those people who has taken too much at one point (don't worry, I didn't contribute to any club closings, it was at my bf apt.). The point of my story is that it was ME, not ghb, that caused the problem. I knew the normal dosage, I knew what supposedly happened if one took too much, I was stupid and figured that since I usually take a little extra of everything else I do (compared to the average user) that I could do it with this too. My mistake. Scaring your friends, waking up in a hospital in NJ with nurses staring at you in fear and disgust, thinking you're a junky, isn't what I'd consider a great night out.

Afterwards, I didn't stop using it and tell everyone how evil it was; I just followed proper dosing. Eventually, for the most part, I've grown out of using it.

G and its analogs are much better drugs for home use (pre-sex, coming down/forcing sleep, aborting a trip [not that you should let yourself get into this particular situation]) than club use anyhow, in my humble opinion.