Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anthony pappa 1 week away!!

jcbliss

hey everyone~

just a reminder that next wed....nov 21st @ stereo in ft lauderdale bliss productions presents

Anthony Pappa

along with residents Jon Cowan & K-ahhz

this is the night before thanksgiving so nobody has too work the next day....no excuses people!! I hope too see you all there...if you need more info call bliss @ 954 922 3343

see you soon~

Jon

Originally posted by meng

Unfortunately I haven't heard many great dj's and Pappa is one of them so I just want to know......what style of music does Pappa spin?

He throws down mostly hard-techy house and some non-commerical trance tracks (i.e. jerry bohnam). He really mixes it up-he had a great mix CD out about 3 years ago- "the best of platipus," or something. He's an Aussie, so you know its gonna be a party! Worth checking out.

i've only caught pappa once and i really haven't heard any of cd's to form an opinion, but i will say his skills are tight and on point.

lee - unfortunately my funds are very low right now and i will be taking my little girl to orlando the next week so i don't think i'm going to be able to make it.

Originally posted by digital7

I'm there for sure! Pappa dosen't come down here too often .. last time I saw him was over a year ago with Quivver @ Crobar ..

WOW....:eek: Anthony and Quivver together... I would of liked to have caught that one. Well, I caught Quivver on Saturday so I def can't miss Pappa on Wednesday..:D

you guys should really reconsider checking out pappa..his sets are fun and nice track selections

my a** would be there if i was in town

frank, low on funds? just paid $63 for s & d. not to mention, "thinking" of going to crackfactory after to catch tenaglia's set; which will set me back another $60. keep in mind, that's only 1 night of going out in nyc...i still have the w/e there. can we say broke?

We tried to catch Pappa last time we were in TX but it was a bust. We were at a wedding and couldn't get away. As far as the Ft. Lauderdale date goes. . . How much will the cover be? You know, the holidays are coming and as Frank put it, "funds are low". :( We are taking our little boy to Orlando as well (not to mention that he seems to want everything he sees on TV for Christmas). WE GOTTA SAVE! :eek:

BTW, who's going?

Even coming from a die-hard househead... Anthony Pappa is very smooth! I actually purchased his last CD and would still recommend it!

The Bliss party is the best gig going for the night before Thanksgiving, and my stubborn house-head, ass will actually be there too! looking forward to seeing everyone!