Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shave Me!

chula22

Well, im not bushy but i do have hair down there. I usually trim it because when i do attempt to shave it i start to worry that I will cut myself. Plus when it starts to grow back it feels Nasty!

Anyway. I am going to allow a guy to do it for me. So... I was wondering does that turn you guys on?

Its actually a fantasy for me! I just have to find someone to do it:confused:

Originally posted by XxS87xX

which the shaving or the eating? :grin: Hey i shave everyday and never nicked myself, I never shaved a girl before but I'll becareful :D

The Shaving! ahahahahaha! I dont want you to get nervous and cut me cause that would very very bad.

Originally posted by XxS87xX

which the shaving or the eating? :grin: Hey i shave everyday and never nicked myself, I never shaved a girl before but I'll becareful :D

The Shaving! ahahahahaha! I dont want you to get nervous and cut me cause that would very very bad.

As for the eating..I guess we'll have ice cream for dessert on our lunch date. I can test your eating skills then.;)

Originally posted by chula22

As for the eating..I guess we'll have ice cream for dessert on our lunch date. I can test your eating skills then.;)

I wont cut ya! but we can talk when we go out and set something up. But i do guarantee to make you cum ;):D

hey chula,

to answer your question, yeah I do have experience. I remember trying to talk my ex into doing it and seeing this look of skepticism on her face. When I finally shaved her, she had a can of bud light in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Needless to say, we were all pleased with the results...nice and smooth. The best part is diving in, face first, afterwards. Like I said, chula, anytime you're game.

Originally posted by atomicapples

i shaved many girls before.. and i also shave mine as well.. so i guess im qualified

urgh~ did u just say that you shave yourself down there too? do u tell your friends before or after they shave that the razor in their hand has been on your nutz?

hahah

Originally posted by chula22

Well, im not bushy but i do have hair down there. I usually trim it because when i do attempt to shave it i start to worry that I will cut myself. Plus when it starts to grow back it feels Nasty!

Anyway. I am going to allow a guy to do it for me. So... I was wondering does that turn you guys on?

Its actually a fantasy for me! I just have to find someone to do it:confused:

hmm its great when they shave it...then they can lick it afterwards:p Oh BTW, I shave it all off and I have cut myself, but I guess that is the repercussions I having a smooth pussy...;)