Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing Etiquette

shroomy

Originally posted by shroomy

A friend and I were discussing what a buzz kill certain people can be to go out with. So we decided to make a list of clubbing rules. Then we realized we needed to break them down to on the dancefloor and off the dancefloor.

Here's the first four for on the dancefloor. More to come later when I have time. Feel free to add your own.

#1 If it isn't about the music, don't say it.

#2 If it takes more than one sentance, don't say it.

#3 If you just want to b

• 10 months later...
A friend and I were discussing what a buzz kill certain people can be to go out with. So we decided to make a list of clubbing rules. Then we realized we needed to break them down to on the dancefloor and off the dancefloor.

Here's the first four for on the dancefloor. More to come later when I have time. Feel free to add your own.

#2 If it takes more than one sentance, don't say it.

#3 If you just want to brag how you know the track, don't say it.

#4 If its negative in any way, don't say it.

For off the dancefloor

#1 Don't ask me to save your seat which happens to be the only available seat for three thousand people while you wander around for 45 minutes.

#2 Don't take my last sip of water, last cig, last [insert favorite substance here] etc...

#3 Don't make me take care of you.

#4 No I won't ask the ugly one to dance so you can talk to her cute friend. (i.e. falling on the grenade)

sounds fair to me

you forgot the "if you dont have any money, dont expect me to buy you drinks all night" clause

I dont know if it's my hat = drug dealer look

but I get asked EVERY FUCKIN' time:

"hey, u know where I can get pills?"

WTF???? :splat:

hat??? maybe its your pupils the size of half dollars and asking anyone with a ciggarette if you can play with their glow sticks ??? (yeah, this has really happened to me.... they thought my cig was a glowstick!!!)

:)

• 10 months later...

LOL... I remember this one night, Shroomy, you were going ON & ON about this one subject I didn't really care to hear or talk about. I just kept sayin' "uh-huh....mmMMmm..." I was *this* close to saying, Shroom....NEXT subject ,man, I'm listening to music here buddy" but..ahhh..I let it slide..cuz, you're a cool kat, and great company other wise...I figured it had to be the firewater talking... ;-* I did note to myself if it happened again, I was going speak up, but it never did. :)

anywaaaays...

LOL... I remember this one night, Shroomy, you were going ON & ON about this one subject I didn't really care to hear or talk about. I just kept sayin' "uh-huh....mmMMmm..." I was *this* close to saying, Shroom....NEXT subject ,man, I'm listening to music here buddy" but..ahhh..I let it slide..cuz, you're a cool kat, and great company other wise...I figured it had to be the firewater talking... ;-* I did note to myself if it happened again, I was going speak up, but it never did. :)

anywaaaays...

lol....

New Rule #1) If shroomy is fucked up, the rules don't apply to him ;)