Clubplanet Nightlife Community

e can i get Ephedrine

blaznny

ok kids i can't do any drugs these days but i need to stay awake and shit when i go ou this weeked. Stacker 2's claim 25 mg's of ephedrine which is the best i have seen (haven't really looked much) anyone have any suggestions??????? maybe pure ephedrine pills somewhere??? or something better that i am not aware of????

nothing illegal haha. i been gettin drug tested too often too risky :( :( :(

Stacker 2's are the best bang for the buck. One Stacker 2 contains 25mg of ephedrine. It takes 2 Xenadrines to equal that amount. If you are sensitive to the effects of eph. of caffeine, then go with the Xen. b/c you can only take one. If you're a real man, then pop 2 (or more Stacker 2's) on an empty stomach and have fun bouncing off the walls.

yeah i popped 3 stacker 2's last friday did me justice i guess but i dunno lookin for somethin better. Didn't ge sick but weird feelin in myt stomach all night. almost like that dfeeling you get when you are about to star rollin except i wasn't rollin so it was just torture ll night..

yeah nice meetin you romy sorry bout that guy haha i got put on the spot and didn't want to cock block haha

Originally posted by blaznny

yeah i popped 3 stacker 2's last friday did me justice i guess but i dunno lookin for somethin better. Didn't ge sick but weird feelin in myt stomach all night. almost like that dfeeling you get when you are about to star rollin except i wasn't rollin so it was just torture ll night..

yeah nice meetin you romy sorry bout that guy haha i got put on the spot and didn't want to cock block haha

ummmmmmmmm, wait what guy???

sorry i wasnt all there friday lol

:confused: :confused:

goto a truck stop or somewhere truckers hang and get some Minithins (they are called other things)...if u need to tell them you have chronic bronchitus (it works for it actually)...those are the good ole white cross's...of course some people buy those in bulk and make it into meth...ick

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Originally posted by blaznny

ok kids i can't do any drugs these days but i need to stay awake and shit when i go ou this weeked. Stacker 2's claim 25 mg's of ephedrine which is the best i have seen (haven't really looked much) anyone have any suggestions??????? maybe pure ephedrine pills somewhere??? or something better that i am not aware of????

nothing illegal haha. i been gettin drug tested too often too risky :( :( :(

yo pete why are u getting drug tested?????

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo pete why are u getting drug tested?????

because my parents are really cool!!!!!

no i am not positive but i just have this feeling i have ben already without me knowing because they act mad weird around me and i am on like lockdown thse days. Just being super cautious you know...