Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Relationship????*** HELP*****????

freshl7freshl7

Sorry so long " Only answer if your older then 20 & have been through anything like this please"

O.k here is the deal. I guess it is best to ask people you don't know so nobody is byass of anything: My current girlfriend and I were together for 5 years on and off. I didn't treat her bad but I didn't treat her great. She was basically in the palm of my hand! So things were pretty good: But I messed it up by always going out with the guys and going on Spring Breaks & I would never ask her to go. So long story short we broke up all summer I had fun played around with a few honeys and did my thing. She got involved in another relationship with this guy who treated her like gold. She basically really liked him. This really bothered me and I missed her like crazy so I begged and pleaded and got her back for two weeks and treated her like a princess. After two weeks she was bothered by the fact she just dropped this guy who treated her perfect and she still had feelings for him. So I allowed her to go on a date with him and the next day she told me she still liked him so that was the end of our relationship! I didn't talk to her for about a month but would call her drunk from clubs telling her how much I loved her. Nothing worked! Then I got into a bad car accident at the end of July and she started calling everyday. So we got back together & I just moved in with her, but things are not the same. I guess my question is: Is it possible to fall so deeply back in love with someone after falling out of Love with that person. Even though I have changed and I am now what I consider the perfect man. Is it possible to fall back in love with someone? Will things ever be the way they were or am I wasteing my time. One day things seem fine and the next both of us are confused. I treat her like gold now and I have learned my lesson, never to be a dick agian. My feelings are there and even though she says her feelings are there I don't feel the Love it is just different. It's so hard to find a princess these days. Maybe that's why I am so scared of loseing her. I don't know any imput would be helpful Thanx!

its like, you can still love someone, but u might not be in love with them.

To answer your question...no it will never be the same. It might be a huge difference, or a minor "hmm something is missing and i cant quite put my finger on it", or even a huge change...for the better. ;)

Point being, you two have to prioritize your relationship....is it just that you dont want to be alone? Or can you not see yourself without her? Can she do the same? Lotsa questions ya need to answer

::sigh, time to do some soul searching:: :(;)

Did the 2 of you just get back together because you were ina car accident? Like Clubkat said, I dont think things will be the same. People grow and change as they get older and being together 5 years, I am sure this goes for the both of you too. But yes, I do believe you can fall back in love with someone after you fall out of love with them. I know a girl (well, actually a woman now) who went out with this guy when she was 16. They went out for about 2 years and broke up. He was her first love. She dated many other people, even got married. She divorced her first husband and guess what, she is back with her first love now. She is 32 now and they will be getting married in Feb. So anything is possible. Hope you too will have a happy ending!

I just got out of an on again off again relationship of a couple of years...and I know what ur going through....yes it is possible to fall in love again, but u must know that the reasons they love u again may not be the same as the 1st. I'm sry that u were in an accident, but it seems to me that ur girlie took that as a wake up call not to lose u. She may come around, but then again she may not. But I tried for a year to overcome the feeling that I wasn't loved and when he was in love again, it wasn't the same. Some ppl just can't get over grudges....keep on smilin man...that's all I can say...hope it helps. :D

yes its possible, but sorry to say it sounds like you two got back together a.) for the wrong resons (sounds like she pitties you for getting in an accident) and b.) you didnt spend enough time apart.

nothing is impossible, and perhaps you'll live happily ever after. ive learned to not dwell on how things are so different and accept what life gives you.

I agree with club kat. But sweetie calling from clubs drunk is a nono. I hope everything works out. I mean I think it was a bad idea for you to move in with her. That probably made things worse. Another thing Maybe you 2 need to move on and go your separate ways. You know if you have repeatedly tried and tried, in all honestyl it isn't going ot work. I have been through back and forth realtionship with some guy for 6 yrs and we have realized that it is better off for us to be friends than anything else. You don't want to hate the gilr right, well try to be friends and thats that. It is reall hard when you have feelings but sometimes you have to go with what is better for you well being than what you heart tells you...;)

You guys are all right. I appreciate everyones' honest opinons. I think that my accident was defenitly the wake up call for he & we did rush back into things a little quick, but it is to late now I can slow it down but that could make us grow apart again. I don't know I am just sick of the whole situation. I am one of thos epeople that like to have everything in life secure School, Work, Money Family everything. I think we are both confused at times and at other times things seem perfect. I am going to give it until Jan through the holidays and then if I still feel like she is confused I will let it go. Staying friends will be very hard but we will see. I guess I just want to get on with my life either way! I am either going to marry this girl or move to like Miami and start all over. This situation sucks! But you guys are great thanks for all the honest INFO!