Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what jersey needs.

Originally posted by saleen351

I'll tell you why goodfella and sayno your wrong...where I live, so does ceotter , jbr, cosmic, and many more, when we go to the city its about a 2 hour hike. depending on traffic and time we go, my commute was 2.5 hours each way when I worked in NYC. trust me, when the train service is up and running you could drive to like longbranch, get on a train and your there in 1.5 hours..Plus hotels down there are only 30 bucks a night for a decent room....

There will not be, atleast in the near future, a train service from north jersey or the beach to AC. Too many little towns in between.

Where do you stay for $30 a night, and when does the YMCA open?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

There will not be, atleast in the near future, a train service from north jersey or the beach to AC. Too many little towns in between.

Where do you stay for $30 a night, and when does the YMCA open?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they are planning to open up lakewood to train service.which would kick ass, the tracks are already there, they just got to connect the dots...

Hotels down there make money on you gambling not staying there, all you gotta do is get one of those vip cards play a few slots with your friends and Bam free rooms...My brother gets ballys rooms all the time.. 2 came this week. Plus the little shitty hotels are cheep as hell.

Originally posted by laraver

By the way I went on right after Timo Maas for my set, so in a way you could say he opened for me

Im not even remotely involved with you guys and your differences but you have got to be kidding me with this statement.Laraver,im sure you rock the 1 and 2's but to make a statemant like that is just off the wall. IMO

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Im not even remotely involved with you guys and your differences but you have got to be kidding me with this statement.Laraver,im sure you rock the 1 and 2's but to make a statemant like that is just off the wall. IMO

Cosmic thanks for the compliment. No, I don't believe that I am Timo's equal. That was said basically for the benefit of the ignorant people who don't know any DJ's outside of NJ.

I don't do any production work currently, outside of some mix compilations, nor would I ever attempt to say anything I have done has made the same kind of stamp on music that Timo's sound has.

Despite how that post came across I am a lot more humble than that, just tired of being disrespected

A lot of people in NJ have no respect for my sound, my abilities, or what I have accomplished. So I agree with you in that what I said was certainly "off the wall" My experience in NJ has been that promoters in NJ and others have no respect for work done outside of NJ.

The other point made in that point was very valid. Not a single NJ jock was on the GROOVERADIO lineup at poolside during the entire WMC. I wonder why that was? Somebody felt that I was good enough to go on after Timo. I consider that a real privilege.

Anyway, I am sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way and I hope that you understand where I was coming from better now.

If you are interested, you can catch me live Dec 1st @ TWIRL

If you are interested, you can catch me live Dec 1st @ TWIRL

Isnt that GAY night???:laugh: :laugh:

I'm just fucking with ya chris dont get your panties in a bunch. You missed nicks birthday. He left way too early and went to trib's. (cause the fort lee crew was chillin with him) any way i'll stop busting on ya.

Kosta - I always look forward to your posts.

Yeah - Nick told me about that night.

I havent ripped on you in a while. but im in a good mood right now, for some reason im always terribly grumpy and miserable.

image tonight jana and kim sozzi pm or post for comp admission all night.

Kosta - A good couple of lap dances might cheer you up. I recomend Delilah's Den in South Amboy. You might want to give that a whirl.

im not into the strip club thing my one boss owns part of stillettos but i dont even go even with the vip treatment. besides if i hiked all the way down there from up north id go to abyss and get a piece. I love that place havent been there in a while though. I'm prob. going next wed. and see my boy manny DA GREEK!!.

laterz