Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dgat and Johnny 13 caught on camera

georgie you really shouldn't be trying to pass your mommy and daddy of as johnny13 & I. I'm sorry you had a rough childhood being that your parents are gay, but you have a mind of your own and can think for yourself, you really didn't have to grow up and be a fag like them!!!

Originally posted by Treepwood

DAMN GA2

you never seem to amaze me.

ever though of a career as a comedian

you should look into it.

Thanks dude......If it wasn't for Dgat and Johnny13 I would've never posted this though. I think we all owe them a debt of gratitude. Dgat is a real individual that everyone here should take the time to know. That's what this thread is all about. I want everyone to understand that Plankton aren't necessarily meaningless involuntary oragnisms that float around messageboards with no purpose and no brain!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Thanks dude......If it wasn't for Dgat and Johnny13 I would've never posted this though. I think we all owe them a debt of gratitude. Dgat is a real individual that everyone here should take the time to know. That's what this thread is all about. I want everyone to understand that Plankton aren't necessarily meaningless involuntary oragnisms that float around messageboards with no purpose and no brain!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: dgat is def my hero.....

Originally posted by johnny13

Digital, suck a bag of dicks.

Johnny, if your going to act like a baby and post a thread about "enough is enough" then don't post stuff like this. Now D7 will reply to you and talk about your grammer then you'll post another essay about how you hate everyone cause you can't spell. Sheeeeesh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In defense of Johnny13 and dgat.....

I think that these poor souls have an Oppositional Defiant Disorder....(along with probably other disorders that are too complicated to diagnose without meeting them personally!)

Some of the symtoms include: losing your temper, arguing with others, actively defying or refusing to carry out rules and/or requests, deliberately doing things that annoy others, blamimg others for your own mistakes, being touchy and easily annoyed by nonsense, being angry and resentful, and finally being spiteful or vindictive.

Guys, try and feel empathy for these poor souls and don't be so mean.....it's not their fault that they are this way!!!

Originally posted by nightstar01

In defense of Johnny13 and dgat.....

I think that these poor souls have an Oppositional Defiant Disorder....(along with probably other disorders that are too complicated to diagnose without meeting them personally!)

Some of the symtoms include: losing your temper, arguing with others, actively defying or refusing to carry out rules and/or requests, deliberately doing things that annoy others, blamimg others for your own mistakes, being touchy and easily annoyed by nonsense, being angry and resentful, and finally being spiteful or vindictive.

Guys, try and feel empathy for these poor souls and don't be so mean.....it's not their fault that they are this way!!!

You're right Zules..... I second that motion. We should'nt be so hard on the two....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: