Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Questions About Scot Project

DJGaryMatthews

Originally posted by scoob-e

1) the x2 track is from 1998

2) there are a bunch of mixes of that track including the airplay mix, hardriff mix, and arome mix.

hope that helps. :)

thanx bro, i'll check em out. how about the white label, ever hear that?

idk y, but all of a sudden i got in a mood to find a remix of overdrive today. all i have is the original mix, which i still love.

Power of American Natives & Horns of Jericho

Neither one of them is by DJ Scot Project!

First one is done by Dance 2 Trance, and BTW I think it's a classic trance tune from 1994.

Second one was done by DJ Supreme

If you want any good DJ Scot Project tunes, try O (Overdrive). He is also recording under the name of Arome (Scream, Somebody) and AFAIK Nordlicht (Cry). Hennes & Cold stuff has a very similar sound to Scot Project's, so I won't be surprised if he's behind it to... Not to mention the remixes, if anything has Arome Remix or DJ Scot Project Remix attached to it, IMO is gonna be bangin'... I think his latest mix is "Paranoid" by Hypertraxx

Is his latest remix really Hypertraxx - Paranoid?

I thought it was Brooklyn Bounce - Club Bizarre..

But then again, I think they both came out around the same time so I'm not really sure.

But yeah, djbounce is so right.

Anything Scot Project is almost guaranteed to be slammin' shit.

Only one I was disappointed by was Open Sesame.. I think that song is so fuckin' annoying. LOL.

Those two songs are the only two (remix or originals) that I think suck.

I live eat and breath DJ Scot Project (hence my name above and to the left) and know pretty much everything there is to know about the nappy dreadlocked fella.

However, I was not aware of him doing any projects under the name "Nordlicht", now that's news to me.

Where does the Talla2XLC - Come With Me remix fit in? I thought that was his latest...Paranoid rmx has been playing for a while now...

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Where does the Talla2XLC - Come With Me remix fit in? I thought that was his latest...Paranoid rmx has been playing for a while now...

LOL oh shit I completely forgot about that one, but I fucking love it. LMAO yeah that's definitely the most recent remix of his - fucking sick (as usual) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

what about this song "The Secret 2002"? i found it on AG. when did this ocme out?

I'm not sure when it came out but I remember getting that off Napster last year -- it's a good track -- no clue when it's from though :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't forget one of the greatest Scot Project songs ever... French Kiss. It's a couple years old, but it's a GREAT track. It's actually a remix of a VERY old song by Lil Louis.... it's been remixed by a whole bunch of people... but the Scot Project one is just phenomenal. Check it if you never heard it.

French Kiss was definitely a good remix -- I liked it a lot, however, since it doesn't change much throughout the song (like most Scot Project songs do) I have to admit I got tired of it after a while. Not discrediting the song, it's a phat track, but it did get boring.

Now a fucking track that I will NEVER get bored of:

THUNDER IN PARADISE

Vicious dropped it @ Exit last week - I almost died. :D :D :D