Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs in Italy

I was in Florence last September and the club I liked the best there was Mecano. If you're looking to meet fellow Americans there's a decent pub called the Fiddler's Elbow in the Piazza Santa Maria Novella, another cool bar where they play Alice In Chains/Pearl Jam/Nirvana is The Bump. Overall Florence is a fantastic city. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

There are crazy clubs all over Italy. Italy's party central is in Rimini though. There you'll find the trance, house.....etc. The beaches are crazy, the partieare fucked, def. go to Rimini. Sorry can't remember any names, but when your there promoters come up to you in the streets.

BOLTS

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. if u go u should know that the 3 bigest clubs in italy are located in Brescia (northen Italy) near Milano. their called Number One which has 5 dance floor and 3 the size of exit's main floor. <-- not exagerating. play mostly tech, house, hardore and comercial music. Genux has the best looking crowd with the best vibe. considerd bigest club in italy and maybe europe. has 5 huge floors. allot of girl mostly comercial, house and tech, then Club Florida, similar to genux but smaler in size 3 floors comercial and houe. these clubs have residend and guest dj every week the likes of Mauro Picoto, Mario Piu, Tony H, Ricky le Roy and many more. make sure u call or look on their web site cause they change days that they are open and closed every day. www.genux.it www.numberone.it and www.discoflorida.it Rimini and Ricione def the sickest place to be in italy was there when everyone in italy goes on vecation for like 2 week called feragosto early agust to late agust. club that or hot are echo, La Baia Imperiale, Aquafan<--a water ride Park during the day club at night. partys are also thrown on the beach at night by radio stations. In Rome was their for New Years eve 2000 Fawkn Sick. def on New Year eve u want to be at Piazza dell Popolo(Square) . or find a square were famous dj stations such as radio Dee Jay, Radio Italia Networkl and Radio 105 are throwing partys. I didnt fid any clubs in Rome i had to traveol 20 min outside the city. always look at the promotion flyrs for partys posted all over the place

Hope this post helped. sorry if it was long but had to explain how much fun italy is. :D :D :D :D